Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing shit like animals.
what a disgrace.
how to win hearts and minds.
not content throwing shit all over social media now they are physically doing it on the ground.
filthy scumbuckets, disease infected zombies. trying to kill someone?
throwing shit will do it.
move them using whatever force necessary. before it gets worse.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Water cannon.
does anyone get the feeling that mandates were lifted tomorrow
the crowd would still be there next week?
Yes. Some of them are apparently in the process of forming a new political party called New Nation, which is to include New Conservatives, Outdoors and what the speaker described as "various iwi parties". Choice!
i cannot imagine what demon offspring borne of the coupling of these rabid mongrels might be like.
hardly sperm donor material.
shouldnt joke, under mmp they might be choosing the next government.

at the san francisco zoo they have those apes with the bright red arses.
i used to quite enjoy when they would throw shit at unsuspecting tourists.
there was a sign on the cage that you couldnt read until close, close enough to take a handful of fresh baboon shit.
That's disgraceful - regardless of conflict, there's no need for that.

However it seems things are not altogether harmonious among the 'protesters'. It turns out that one of their number, Leighton Baker, had been talking to police & knew they'd be putting up the blocks but didn't see fit to tell the others.

Perhaps if given enough time, more divisions will appear. I wonder if a 6 ft fence around them might encourage that....?? Smile

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-o...HZ4AZLR44/
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
fence them in
leave them a bunch of liquor
wait.
(21-02-2022, 02:15 PM)ObeWan Wrote: Quote:

Some officers also had human waste thrown over them by protesters.
Deliberately infecting someone with disease is a serious offence punishable by 14 years imprisonment.
Likewise attempting to do so attracts a significant penalty.

Police will be investigating and will hold to account those identified as responsible for these actions.
lol, the offenders will be shaking in their boots.
I think the shit throwing incident might be the turning of the tide as far as public opinion is concerned. There are lots of people who are not very interested in politics, have thus far not taken much notice of the insurrection or have swallowed the line that most of them are good people. I have relatives who think like that. But after this morning's disgraceful behaviour they are having to confront the insanity and fanaticism that is driving it , also the filthy reality of several hundred people living in close proximity without sanitation.

And I wonder what the local Iwi think about the portaloo contents being tipped into the gutter and flowing out into the harbour.
(21-02-2022, 04:04 PM)Olive Wrote: I think the shit throwing incident might be the turning of the tide as far as public opinion is concerned.  There are lots of people who are not very interested in politics, have thus far not taken much notice of the insurrection or have swallowed the line that most of them are good people.  I have relatives who think like that.  But after this morning's disgraceful behaviour they are having to confront the insanity and fanaticism that is driving it , also the filthy reality of several hundred people living in close proximity without sanitation.

And I wonder what the local Iwi think about the portaloo contents being tipped into the gutter and flowing out into the harbour.
Yes I think you're probably right; those who've perhaps been on the fence will probably, like the rest of us take a very dim view of such behaviour & this will serve to tip them in favour of anyone but the 'protesters.'
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Now they are driving cars into police officers and spraying them with an unknown substance ... and what will the police do .. FUCK ALL!!!
Sack the softcock police commissioner and put in someone willing to take charge for fucks sake. Get rid of the scum.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
The more they do things like this, the more public opinion veers away from this group. Police seem to be allowing them the leeway to show their true colours, in order to accomplish that.
(21-02-2022, 01:37 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Water cannon.
Too right, pump the PSI up so I can watch on the news as they fly backwards threw the air onto their arses.
complimentary cocktails
The Protester
mostly dysentery with a shot of Covid.
Do you believe everything in the media?
(23-02-2022, 05:21 PM)Ksuzy Wrote: Do you believe everything in the media?
'the media' is everything, so no, i dont believe everything.
i dont believe all the wacky conspiracy sites, all the misinformation sites
i dont believe anyone who isnt a qualified person. i dont believe any of the anti mandate antivax
anti everything crowd come up with.
i do believe the antivax antimask people are liar's and pigshit ignorant morons.
hmmmmm i do believe the protesters are social spastics and utter pigs.
i could go on, 'the media' is a big place.
(23-02-2022, 05:21 PM)Ksuzy Wrote: Do you believe everything in the media?
I certainly don't believe the bullshit from the "freedom protestors".
I do have other cameras!
it cracks me up when they mock mainstream media,
and yet they believe the most weirdo, unproven, untrue piles of shit ever written.
they lap it up like puppies, gullible fools
(23-02-2022, 05:37 PM)Magoo Wrote: it cracks me up when they mock mainstream media,
and yet they believe the most weirdo, unproven, untrue piles of shit ever written.
they lap it up like puppies, gullible fools
Awww Magoo surely you believe what is stated on Facebook? Where else would these folk get such scientific information lol
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
the university of social media
youtube, twitter facebook instagram
research