Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets get ready to rumble !
So, I better start the ball rolling.

With all the hand wringing and paranoia around the so called ‘climate crisis’ I wasn’t the least bit surprised to read in my now local paper (Saturday Express; Marlborough) the comparisons in years gone by.

At the pyramid farming region in the Waihopai valley they had 0.2 mm of rain this January.
In January 1978 they had 0 mm of rain.
In January 1939 they had massive 1.5 mm of rain.
In January 2019 had a tropical monsoon with 3.2 mm of rain.

The article goes on to say that New Zealand was 0.1 degrees Celsius above the 1981 – 2010 average.

And for what it’s worth Blenheim’s mean temperature of 17.5C was 0.7C cooler than usual.

So there you go, whip yourselves into a frenzy now Big Grin
Do you have any information about somewhere important? You know, somewhere in the north island.
You grapeseeds are NZ’s cotton pickers . (Fires back) ?
You have forced me to muster my fake indignation to a frenzied level and glaringly shout "HOW DARE YOU"
(25-02-2020, 06:22 AM)Golfy Wrote: Do you have any information about somewhere important? You know, somewhere in the north island.
You grapeseeds are NZ’s cotton pickers . (Fires back) ?
Nice Big Grin

I like grapes, but they can keep their wine !

Is the North Island still operating ? Dang, forgot to turn the light out when I left Tongue

(25-02-2020, 07:57 AM)EX09ER Wrote: You have forced me to muster my fake indignation to a frenzied level and glaringly shout "HOW DARE YOU"
ROLMAO Big Grin