Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Isn't it?
When all the crap was happening in Auckland with Aucklanders being pissed off with Ardern she stayed in Wellington.
With all the crap happening in Wellington right now she is in Auckland. She cant handle confrontation in the slightest.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
maybe the Diplomatic Protection Service are just doing their job and keeping her safe from all the nutcases...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(22-02-2022, 02:45 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: When all the crap was happening in Auckland with Aucklanders being pissed off with Ardern she stayed in Wellington.
With all the crap happening in Wellington right now she is in Auckland. She cant handle confrontation in the slightest.
That would probably be the case with any PM at this point.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I didn't vote for the woman or her party, but I am an Aucklander (and deeply proud of the fact) but I have never been pissed off with her.

Getting cross with a political figure I have never met, and am unlikely to ever come in contact with seems to be a complete waste of effort to me. Besides, I have much better targets for my disgust.
(22-02-2022, 02:45 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: When all the crap was happening in Auckland with Aucklanders being pissed off with Ardern she stayed in Wellington.
Why don’t you step up to the plate and try and become PM, would you want to face the angry mob ?
These angry mobs are like Neanderthals , why can’t they be civil about it ? All pumped up over
nothing, folk like Russell Coutts trying to be a hero and making a stand but turned his back on NZ 
years ago because the almighty dollar meant more. Covid protesters in the main equal not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Quote:this even-handed justice commends th'ingredience of our poisoned chalice to our own lips”.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Attention seekers getting attention attracts other attention seekers...

Like house fires attract looky loos. None of whom care a jot for the real tragedy going down before their dazzled eyes.
im pretty sure the pm's itinerary is arranged weeks out.
the show must go on.
(22-02-2022, 04:04 PM)mike Wrote:
Why don’t you step up to the plate and try and become PM, would you want to face the angry mob ?
These angry mobs are like Neanderthals , why can’t they be civil about it ? All pumped up over
nothing, folk like Russell Coutts trying to be a hero and making a stand but turned his back on NZ 
years ago because the almighty dollar meant more. Covid protesters in the main equal not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Has Russell Coutts turned up yet?
(22-02-2022, 04:04 PM)mike Wrote:
i''d step up, but it sounds too hard.
Which one, the dinner plate?
(22-02-2022, 05:19 PM)Outsider Wrote:
(22-02-2022, 04:04 PM)mike Wrote: Why don’t you step up to the plate and try and become PM, would you want to face the angry mob ?

Has Russell Coutts turned up yet?
He seems to be conspicuous by his absence... Big Grin Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(22-02-2022, 04:04 PM)mike Wrote: Why don’t you step up to the plate and try and become PM, would you want to face the angry mob ?

I agree. From some of the footage I've seen today there are serious mental health issues amongst some of the remaining occupiers, also some obvious meth casualties.
Coutts and Winni did a walk around for a while
(22-02-2022, 06:54 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Coutts and Winni did a walk around for a while
"The young & the desperate".... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes Angel