Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indicators replace with LED s Nissan D21 1989
(09-03-2022, 04:38 PM)Zurdo Wrote: After getting the carb of a '64 Falcon rebuilt twice, we gave up on it...and got a brand new one from China. Fitted it today - I'm about to give up on the new carb now.
Z24 CarbĀ  Nissan D21 1989 petrol 2.4 ...ordered from China $274 plus $70 odd shipping plus Gst plus excise +..customs, plus internal postage from bond store ,plus wholesaler/retailer mark up = $360 ...that's the way to do it, clip the ticket and bung the costs on the sucker (sorry that's customer) who is on the other side, of the counter ...Ha !
Angry Big Grin

.next purchase was the corrugated silver flexy hose... from the manifold to the air cleaner snout . we shall see if that makes a difference as ute definitely runs better on hot days ...$40 ....hell its just corrugated cardboard with a bit of silver paint thrown at it ! 440 bucks ..hell... so far that's the dissy replaced $65 ,fuel filter $12 ,tube as above $40 ,now it seems the fuel pump is suspect ? ohh the head ache ...the joys of an old school ute ,now its rust ,,,as i dont have a garage it sits out side sulking ,im sure the little red truck is thinking, "what s next i can stuff up for the owner" ...not that im paranoid ...yet !

Messages In This Thread
RE: indicators replace with LED s Nissan D21 1989 - by kevlights - 20-03-2022, 04:17 AM