Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish the media
Would stop saying "another record day" of course its going to be a record day if the numbers keep going up , do we have to know that we are breaking records? Fffuuu
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
We have contractors in upgrading under Healthy Homes. Been here all week doing other units. Just as they were to start on mine and my neighbours they were called off the job because of the infection figures. So, four days of preparing the spaces and having to be here - life disruption - waiting for this work to be done and it aint happening because the boss is worried about the virus.

Buggeration. I'm starting to be over covid too.
worry is interest paid on trouble before its due.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
To be fair though, covid is the main news just now - much as we'd like it not to be. Its been around long enough so that its getting difficult to remember when the news wasn't mostly covid.

Prince whatsit will no doubt get a flogging in the media any minute, once they realise how very fed up everyone is with covid news.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I agree Covid is the main interest of the day but cant the figures be reported without the catch phrase "another record day"
From the look of the early afternoon traffic on Lake Road, there is an element of panic going on...
(24-02-2022, 03:55 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: From the look of the early afternoon traffic on Lake Road, there is an element of panic going on...
getting out or coming in?
Heading home I suspect.
(24-02-2022, 02:42 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I agree Covid is the main interest of the day but cant the figures be reported without the catch phrase "another record day"
Indeed, that would make a nice change.

Really pissed off at the idiots who protested outside Tuahiwi school because the PM was there.

Protest if you must but have the sense & decency to steer clear of little country schools Bloody self centred idiots. Dodgy Angry
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
That horrible rabble at the school were rounded up on Telegram. It is likely that their expenses were paid, and certainly mental health issues were exploited.

I was interested to read just now that the driver of the car who nearly ran into a line of police is a homeless man from Wainuiomata. Presumably he was paid to do that and the car provided, so once again someone, an investigative journalist, needs to follow the money.
One of the 'protesters' says quite a few are getting really sick & claims its due to 'devices.' It seems that you really do need to be very gullible to believe such bollocks.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...pznIAqLHPo

"There's actually been quite a few people who are getting really, really sick," Brad Flutey said in a video on Telegram that is now circulating on Twitter.

"My advice to everyone down there that might actually be something to do with some devices so you are going to have to find some way to stay off-site every now and then so you can take care of yourself."

"We are going to take care of those devices."

Flutey, a known conspiracy theorist and former political candidate, made the baseless claim electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation was being used on protesters to cause COVID-like symptoms."
another record day
I might go and buy a whole load of aluminium foil go to Wellington they could make it into tin foil hats , shit I would make a killing  Rofl
(25-02-2022, 10:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: another record day
lol, someone might exercise 'economic sanctions' upon you if you keep that up  Itwasntme
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(25-02-2022, 11:02 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I might go and buy a whole load of aluminium foil go to Wellington they could make it into tin foil hats , shit I would make a killing  Rofl
I'd really like to se someone handing them out to the protesters.... Angel Big Grin
Wellington protesters make tin foil hats to protect them from illness
Hahaha Im too late to make a killing, someone else is ... what a bunch of tossers  Big Grin

(26-02-2022, 09:31 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Wellington protesters make tin foil hats to protect them from illness
Hahaha Im too late to make a killing, someone else is ... what a bunch of tossers  Big Grin
I saw that earlier! Big Grin Big Grin
(26-02-2022, 09:31 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Wellington protesters make tin foil hats to protect them from illness
I'm lost for words... Speechless
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
They all have "devices" don't they? If they really believed the EMF stuff they would be protesting about everyone using phones and internet. Meantime, I guess the next supermarket shortage will be rolls of foil.
(24-02-2022, 02:02 PM)Magoo Wrote: worry is interest paid on trouble before its due.
Oooh I like that!