Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Partner sent home from work yesterday suspected of having covid
(25-02-2022, 02:58 PM)Magoo Wrote: have you had a test?
are you going to?

sorry btw to hear about your good lady
hopefully nowt serious.
Good point and thanks Magoo, probably hard to believeĀ hadn't actually thought about it, I can be
a simpleton at times. Yes betterĀ get onto that.
Yeah hopefully she ok.

Thank you for your wishes, she is a good lady changed many
people's lives for the better. Was at the hospital each day during covid lockdowns while most of us had our feet up.

Partner pretty sure that she contracted it on Monday when working out of town. A work colleague that was in the car with her for over an hour both ways is fiine and has no symptoms. On the way back to town if my partner has covid it can't have been at a stage to be transmittable.
If she had covid before leaving town on Monday morning the work colleague would no doubt have ovid with it being highly transmittable. .

Will just self isolate at home until my partner gets her test results, as the dark destroyer says "Just another day at the office".
Bugger all they can do for you if you have it anyway just have to self isolate at home for 10 days, starting to reek of a different type of flu like plenty have said in the past.Guess could be different outcome without the shots but who knows, could depend on immune system.
At stage don't know who or what to believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Partner sent home from work yesterday suspected of having covid - by mike - 25-02-2022, 03:07 PM