Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Managed one of the roughest pubs in the country ?
Struth Magoo you must have a big pair. I used to scrap quite a bit in the 90's,
was part of the culture, so was strangers snogging in bars.

I have never stood down to anyone that has tried to pick on me or a mate
but that environment sounds real indimitating. Picking you know human
psychology well a powerful ally. Lot of weak followers in those gang's as you no doubt
know.
Seen my sperm donor scare away 6 Devil's Henchmen one night single handedly, was
like a scene from Warriors, jug of piss spraying them as the old boy bashed it down
on the leaner and yelled "No f.ckin C.nt tells my son to mind his own business" then he kicked
up the bar leaner while four locals nearby grabbed each of his arms as he lurched forward
to get them. He was kicking and thrashing that hard the locals were struggling to hold him back. 
The Henchmen ran to a corner and grabbed their Nazi skidlids and we're out of there.

Two weeks prior reportedly five henchmen had beat one guy up at the bar. One of the best scrappers
in Ch-Ch in his day the old boy and knows human psychology equally as well. Always used to say would 
rather take on a guy that was 6 foot 6 built like a brick shithouse with a small heart than a jockey with 
a big heart.

Old boy and me were forced to take on the bouncers at Twiggers one cup day, the 90's eh lollol. And
things a young lad can do when he's trying to emulate his Dad that he first met at 16 years of age. 

What year you talking? Would it still be to the same degree of nastiness ? (Loved your post could
just picture it)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Managed one of the roughest pubs in the country ? - by mike - 26-02-2022, 05:07 PM