Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
(02-03-2022, 10:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 09:35 AM)king1 Wrote: If you weren't so manifestly trigger-happy at everything the govt does I might actually take it a bit more seriously...

As long as the rules are followed everyone is happy - for anyone else, you know where the door is...
Perhaps if this government did anything it said it would I wouldn't have anything to comment on?  The fact I have so many things to comment on is a testament to how this government is performing - or rather isn't performing.

Ignoring of course that the previous National government withheld spending on the public sectors including health so are very much culpable for the current shortfalls in hospital care and pathology testing capacity.
(02-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Magoo Wrote: kings response was not 'administrative' it was a response to your post, from him as another poster.
im not sure admin has declared any sort of neutrality when it comes to posting here, nor should there be any expectation of it on a forum. you werent threatened, censured or silenced. no muscle was flexed.
or are you trying to stifle the posters point of view?
please desist id like to hear it.
Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.
he owes you an explanation?
that doesnt sound right.
did you ever get an explanation from TM when you broke rules?
i never did. not for a holiday, not even when perma-banned.

take it on the chin old bean
its nuttin but a ting.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(02-03-2022, 10:29 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Perhaps if this government did anything it said it would I wouldn't have anything to comment on?  The fact I have so many things to comment on is a testament to how this government is performing - or rather isn't performing.

Ignoring of course that the previous National government withheld spending on the public sectors including health so are very much culpable for the current shortfalls in hospital care and pathology testing capacity.
Oh no come on.  Surely the only response you have can't be "But, but, but National!"  ?

Or was it "Nine years of neglect" you were attempting to parrot?

Even "sewage down the walls"  ?

(02-03-2022, 10:31 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.
he owes you an explanation?
that doesnt sound right.
did you ever get an explanation from TM when you broke rules?
i never did. not for a holiday, not even when perma-banned.

take it on the chin old bean
its nuttin but a ting.
No TM didn't- however the other board- you know the one with hundreds of people posting hundreds of posts a day - will provide reasons and clearly explain what has occurred.
(02-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Magoo Wrote: kings response was not 'administrative' it was a response to your post, from him as another poster.
im not sure admin has declared any sort of neutrality when it comes to posting here, nor should there be any expectation of it on a forum. you werent threatened, censured or silenced. no muscle was flexed.
or are you trying to stifle the posters point of view?
please desist id like to hear it.
Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.

You were advised of the rules infringed, in the numerous warning messages sent to you, and you were also advised that you can view your warnings in the User Control Panel at the time.

You were not censured and silenced for having opinions... You were banned for repeatedly breaking multiple rules.

and I will (at the risk of being accused of being 'threatening') remind you of rule 9 for the umptenth time

https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?tid=572
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(02-03-2022, 10:39 AM)king1 Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.

You were advised of the rules infringed, in the numerous warning messages sent to you,  and you were also advised that you can view your warnings in the User Control Panel at any time.

You were not censured and silenced for having opinions... You were banned for repeatedly breaking multiple rules.

and I will (at the risk of being accused of being 'threatening') remind you of rule 9 for the umptenth time

This post isn't a threat...... but it is.  Thanks.

Just wondering would the phrase play nice or else be considered a threat?
(02-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:39 AM)king1 Wrote: You were advised of the rules infringed, in the numerous warning messages sent to you,  and you were also advised that you can view your warnings in the User Control Panel at any time.

still cant get past it? bummer.
(02-03-2022, 10:47 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: This post isn't a threat...... but it is.  Thanks.
still cant get past it? bummer.
Meh.
(02-03-2022, 10:48 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:47 AM)Magoo Wrote: still cant get past it? bummer.
Meh.
OT OP
hipkins etc...
(02-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:39 AM)king1 Wrote: You were advised of the rules infringed, in the numerous warning messages sent to you,  and you were also advised that you can view your warnings in the User Control Panel at any time.

I assume you are referring to the comment "play nicely or you won't be allowed in the sand pit"

Not sure too many would find that a threat - maybe a five year old who likes sand pits...

(02-03-2022, 11:00 AM)king1 Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: This post isn't a threat...... but it is.  Thanks.

I assume you are referring to the comment "play nicely or you won't be allowed in the sand pit"

Not sure too many would find that a threat - maybe a five year old who likes sand pits...
Yes that one - seems threatening doesn't it?  That was the intent right?  And just to drive the intent home you added a warning.  Which most definitely made it  threat.
(02-03-2022, 11:04 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 11:00 AM)king1 Wrote: I assume you are referring to the comment "play nicely or you won't be allowed in the sand pit"

Yes that one - seems threatening doesn't it?  That was the intent right?  And just to drive the intent home you added a warning.  Which most definitely made it  threat.
I'm not sure how else one is supposed to bring your attention to the rules you so frequently keep infringing, if one is to be accused of threatening behaviour for doing so? 

perhaps consider it, an attempt to elicit a modified behavioural process by the individual in question with the aim of reducing negative impact on the wellness and wellbeing of members... if it helps you process it...

The rules aren't changing just because they don't suit your normal modus operandi.

move on wainui.
this is internecine.
its good to have you around to stop the echo.
(02-03-2022, 11:43 AM)Magoo Wrote: move on wainui.
this is internecine.
He can't - judging from his alter ego at the other place, he's an obsessive.
I do have other cameras!
(02-03-2022, 01:19 PM)Praktica Wrote:
this is internecine.
Only obsesive over my looks as I am very pretty.
Ha, show us a pic or it didden happen...

(02-03-2022, 01:19 PM)Praktica Wrote:
this is internecine.
Nowt wrong with being an obsessive, I am one. Mine come in waves, stay for a while then fade away into a creative desert that can last for months before returning with a new focus. But when they come, oh how I revel in them, research, experiment, test, and then immerse. 

I recommend obsessions, they make life richer! Smile
(02-03-2022, 03:10 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ha, show us a pic or it didden happen...

(02-03-2022, 01:19 PM)Praktica Wrote: He can't - judging from his alter ego at the other place, he's an obsessive.
Nowt wrong with being an obsessive, I am one. Mine come in waves, stay for a while then fade away into a creative desert that can last for months before returning with a new focus. But when they come, oh how I revel in them, research, experiment, test, and then immerse. 

I recommend obsessions, they make life richer! Smile
And prettier
I still want a pic D P... To check that pretty thing!
(02-03-2022, 06:36 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I still want a pic D P... To check that pretty thing!
Imagine Hugh Jackman crossed with Ryan Reynolds and the body of Zack Effron.
so a bit like frankenstein?
OP got what he wanted yesterday. Hipkins and Ardern both on television. Made everything better... although yesterday was already pretty good. The boys in blue were marvellous, the protesting filth did all the things they said they didn't do and I ate some marvellous peaches. Great stuff.