Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Protesters being moved
After 23 days, they've made any point they might have had & have managed to piss off most of the country thanks to some of the idiots among them who veer towards racism, & those who give every indication of being sorely in need of mental health help.
Once they made it clear that they weren't inclined to be reasonable & bugger off, it was just a matter of time before they were cleared out.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/03/02/live-...arliament/

"A white, cloudy substance has been thrown on officers. At least three have been injured.

- A number of protesters have been affected by pepper spray. There are concerns for the wellbeing of children at the protest.

Live updates:

2.37pm: Police hold the same position as they clear Aitken and Hill streets, tow trucks are continuing to protester's tow vehicles.

1.55pm: Revisiting Police Commissioner Andrew Coster's stand-up from earlier. His full statement released just before 1.30pm reveals more of the offences protesters have been arrested for.

They include wilful damage, assaults police, possession of a weapon and refusing to provide identifying details.

Coster earlier said today's operation was brought on due to "an escalation in concerning behaviour" from those still present in Wellington."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
now that's more like it... good viewing at the moment...
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/03/01/live-...t-protest/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
And now these scum are lighting fires , arseholes all of them!!!

I have never seen such a bunch of idiotic wankers, they are not there to protest they are there to fight.The fire brigade is there now so its a good time to turn the hoses on them.

I Hope the cops jail the organisers and make them pay for damages, these pricks are lighting fires everywhere.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
My dark side enjoyed the pepper spray thing.

I am not a nice person.
(02-03-2022, 03:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My dark side enjoyed the pepper spray thing.

I am not a nice person.
We have noticed  Devil

Where will the protesters sleep tonight? Who gives a toss lol
A person we know has posted on Facebook that the Police are destroying private property and how shocking it is and they should be held accountable.
I commented, “I really think you should report it to the Police”.
Boom!
We have been defriended.
Ha ha ha.
Good job.
(02-03-2022, 03:41 PM)ObeWan Wrote: A person we know has posted on Facebook that the Police are destroying private property and how shocking it is and they should be held accountable.
Boom!
We have been defriended.
Ha ha ha.
Good job.
lol, on a positive note the average IQ within your circle of friends probably just doubled...

(02-03-2022, 03:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My dark side enjoyed the pepper spray thing.

I am not a nice person.
Apparently I'm also a dreadful person because when granddaughter said that I 'could wear whatever I like' to their wedding, the very first thing that popped into me head was a particular 'costume' which I came across in a Russel Howard sketch, called Cancer funeral.
In reality I really, really wouldn't do it - but there it was, popping into my head! Big Grin Big Grin Angel

(02-03-2022, 03:41 PM)ObeWan Wrote: A person we know has posted on Facebook that the Police are destroying private property and how shocking it is and they should be held accountable.
Boom!
We have been defriended.
Ha ha ha.
Good job.
Nooo, really? "Destroying private property" they say. So sort of like massacring the lawn outside parliament, then... Angel

Images of police action earlier.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3005301...-operation
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
looks like its all but over
yes, it was good to see at last
'destroying private property' lol
do they think the cops set the fires?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Like the guy that is going to sue the police because they stole his hot water shower unit ... god some of these people have to get real!

Yes its over but these turds will hang around Wellington for a while I would say, whats the bet they try and get into the grounds again.
Can we get all those lovely Police men and women over to Picton now please?
this little gem was on the FB page of a 'friend' of ours

with the comment 
Peaceful protest isn't allowed in nz anymore...
a sad day for democracy
The people are standing with their backs to the police while the police are destroying their property
pepper spraying them and hitting them. 
Shame on the police

They really are all quite deluded... not to mention cherry picking the photo OP.  I watched a bit this arvo and that's not what I saw...

[Image: 274664313_10159734754407145_252884430159...e=622463F4]

(02-03-2022, 04:11 PM)king1 Wrote: this little gem was on the FB page of a 'friend' of ours

with the comment 
Peaceful protest isn't allowed in nz anymore...
a sad day for democracy
The people are standing with their backs to the police while the police are destroying their property
pepper spraying them and hitting them. 
Shame on the police

They really are all quite deluded... not to mention cherry picking the photo OP.  I watched a bit this arvo and that's not what I saw...

[Image: 274664313_10159734754407145_252884430159...e=622463F4]
Um..."the people will rebuild?!" Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin
I think they might find that 'the people' were getting ever so slightly fed up with the antics & abuse from protesters - & much as they clearly want to, they can hardly blame the PM for the mess they created. Had they had an entirely peaceful non abusive protest they might even have managed some to join their cause, but it seems that was well beyond their capabilities.
They managed to shoot themselves in the foot, if only metaphorically & gained little if any sympathy from the general public.
poor deluded sods think we were all behind them.
they are such an embarrassment
It's not over yet. Tonight there will be some angry newly homeless people on the streets, some with mental health problems and some of them coming down from meth, and the police will be doing their best to keep a lid on it all night. Hopefully the local stickybeaks will have enough sense to stay away.
Might not be over yet... https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...esters-say

i wonder who gets to foot the many bills for repairs, disposal of rubbish and crapped out vehicles. would love them to run the plates, find out the owners and charge them for abandoning a vehicle at the very least. would also be interesting to find out how many have no WOF or rego.
Simple answer to that question - we do. The same folk who obey all the rules, who get vaxed and boosted, and who respect their fellow citizens.

The quiet majority...
How disgusting to watch all this unfold yesterday!
What was a peaceful protest turned into violence thanks to the police.
Here they beat up an old man and he falls to the ground, he was just trying to protect a lady.
https://www.facebook.com/dailyexaminernz...8239602784

The police overturned a generator that was running and it caught fire, burning the playground down.
The hypocrisy is out of this world THE POLICE GOT THEIR WAY AND GOT RID OF THEIR MANDATES.

Why do the unvaxxed police get to have their jobs back, nut no one else does?

How is that OK please tell me? Will the police be the ones paying for the damage to the playground they caused?
(video footage exists)

Then communist starlinda tells a bunch of lies on the news last night how the protesters got violent.
No they didnt, anyone that was down there saw what went down.
Now what a mess that needs cleaning up, the protesters promised they would tidy everything up afterwards, not going to happen now with the way they have been treated.
The police created this mess, not the protesters.

Pepper spray was used on peaceful protesters standing their ground for our freedoms.

Today i lost my respect for the police.
Sad day for democracy, win for communism.
Talk about only seeing what you want to see.
I was obviously watching a different telecast if you think that was peaceful.

problem is CT we all saw it unfold. your post is full of lies, you are a liar.
you have seen what you want to see.
are you part of that group of morons that thought this occupation was a 'success'.
do you think the rest of the public were behind you?
it wasnt and we arent, we see the protesters for the filthy scumbags they and their supporters are.

they dont represent my freedoms, the wankers. bunch of pissant losers.
as for the 'communism' bit, you are pushing the boat out on displaying how deluded you are
thank you police, awesome job.