Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepyhead boycott
Wise people grow and change.
(04-03-2022, 11:59 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Wise people grow and change.
True - I was never a fan of Bolger's but he deserves kudos. It must have taken courage to make that statement.
Life changes most of us except, apparently Muriel Newman.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1279559...cist-email

The thot plickens...
(05-03-2022, 09:56 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1279559...cist-email

The thot plickens...
 I saw that - any reaction should be interesting.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
those email headers can easily be forged, spammers do it all the time...
However, the fact he has not said anything himself or refuted the claims is more than a tad suspicious...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Indeed it is - if he disagrees with those views you'd think that he'd be only too keen to say so very loudly.
(03-03-2022, 06:53 PM)Olive Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 04:43 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Can't you just hear him as he writes it? Foam flecked, red nosed, apoplectic...

Stupid man.
I don't imagine he actually wrote it, rather that he paid some ghastly PR hack to write it for him.   As well as the obnoxious views it has a stale, recycled air about it.

Ah ha!    The reason this piece is stale and dated is that it was written over a year ago by the dreadful Muriel Newman.  Peculiar.  We still have no idea of the Sleepyhead man's views.  Maybe he agrees.

https://www.nzcpr.com/we-dont-love-you-anymore-jacinda/

Lol, Muriel Newman..

She was the person I attributed a repurposed Hitler speech to on TradeMe so many years ago. I changed references to Jews to Maori and stuff like that and put - Muriel Newman, NZCPR on the bottom of it.

Got a lot of support from posters on TradeMe back then until some clever dick realised it was actually a Hitler speech. Suddenly, crickets.
You were a naughty man on occasion back then. Bloody clever dicks spoilt a lot of things too.
(07-03-2022, 08:37 AM)reigns Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 06:53 PM)Olive Wrote: I don't imagine he actually wrote it, rather that he paid some ghastly PR hack to write it for him.   As well as the obnoxious views it has a stale, recycled air about it.

Ah ha!    The reason this piece is stale and dated is that it was written over a year ago by the dreadful Muriel Newman.  Peculiar.  We still have no idea of the Sleepyhead man's views.  Maybe he agrees.

https://www.nzcpr.com/we-dont-love-you-anymore-jacinda/

Lol, Muriel Newman..

She was the person I attributed a repurposed Hitler speech to on TradeMe so many years ago. I changed references to Jews to Maori and stuff like that and put - Muriel Newman, NZCPR on the bottom of it.

Got a lot of support from posters on TradeMe back then until some clever dick realised it was actually a Hitler speech. Suddenly, crickets.
I cannot find it in me to feel sorry for Muriel Newman.

Although, that may be due to not having actually tried.  Angel
(07-03-2022, 03:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You were a naughty man on occasion back then. Bloody clever dicks spoilt a lot of things too.

Naughty boy. I'd just started high school back then. Haha.

(07-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(07-03-2022, 08:37 AM)reigns Wrote: Lol, Muriel Newman..

I cannot find it in me to feel sorry for Muriel Newman.

I tried feeling sorry for her that the Sleepyhead guy was getting all over her kudos. Big Grin
(08-03-2022, 11:16 AM)reigns Wrote:
(07-03-2022, 03:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You were a naughty man on occasion back then. Bloody clever dicks spoilt a lot of things too.

Naughty boy. I'd just started high school back then. Haha.

(07-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I cannot find it in me to feel sorry for Muriel Newman.

I tried feeling sorry for her that the Sleepyhead guy was getting all over her kudos. Big Grin

I'm going to assume that that didn't work, either. Big Grin Big Grin Angel