in what swamp do you abide?
our water comes out crystal clear
i drink it, alors, out of the tap

we had tank water on the farm when i were a nipper
i asked dad about the bird shit and dirt
and he said the nests filter it out.
resourceful my dad
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(19-03-2022, 08:02 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Olive you should work for the government, they would love you and your way of thinking, shame the local councils dont agree with you  Big Grin
Thank you
Bottled beer is cheaper than bottled water...and there is always a different brew on special.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
A friend of mine is not keen on drinking water, I asked him why and he told me he would rather drink beer because fish shit in water!  Dance
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
As a test drop a worm in each of a glass of water and whiskey. The one dropped into whiskey will quickly die. Therefore if you drink whiskey you won't have worms Cool
Time for a bit of civil disobedience ,re the Three Waters fiasco ? who is it that believes we should roll over and hand over to Iwi ,our own pre paid assets ,dams pipes infrastructure to a quasi Goverment dept, dreamed up by two sisters with power dreams ?
(30-04-2022, 07:33 AM)kevlights Wrote: Time for a bit of civil disobedience ,re the Three Waters fiasco ? who is it that believes we should roll over and hand over to Iwi ,our own pre paid assets ,dams pipes infrastructure to a quasi Goverment dept, dreamed up by two sisters with  power dreams ?
You've drunk the koolaid!
I do have other cameras!
did someone say civil disobedience?
which side am i on?

meh, its not important, any side will do
I would rather have Three Waters than the continued selling of our water to international conglomerates whose major product is single use plastic bottles.
(30-04-2022, 10:10 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I would rather have Three Waters than the continued selling of our water to international conglomerates whose major product is single use plastic bottles.
I thought we gave our water away for free for them to sell, don't worry that will never stop.  Angry
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
im pretty sure we sold the chinese 'water'
was there any stipulation as to the waters cleanliness or salinity?
cos they can pump as much seawater as they like
and theyre welcome to my waste water, its only been used for washing and such, still drinkable.
recompense by way of sweet and sour pork and fried rice acceptable
A good summing up by Kieran McAnulty on Twitter today:

"We have two choices when it comes to Three Waters - reform or ignore.

If we reform, we get what we need at a price we can afford.

If we ignore then we're buggered. Councils won't be able to afford it, so it won't get done."