Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Luxon
(28-03-2022, 11:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh and @king1 as post 72 has not been removed I assume that wasn't abuse - just need to clarify where the limits lie regarding abuse.
 there are a few factors to consider with that post.  It is currently under review...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
knowing he was sitting there waiting for an answer is a big motivation to do bugger all isnt it?
possibly not a winning strategy

well played lil.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(28-03-2022, 12:24 PM)Magoo Wrote: knowing he was sitting there waiting for an answer is a big motivation to do bugger all isnt it?
possibly not a winning strategy

well played lil.
like you so eloquently stated earlier, not sure anyone is really in a position to demand an answer...

You might like to consider editing that post BTW and tone it down a bit, before I need to...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(28-03-2022, 11:29 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:24 AM)harm_less Wrote: So essentially you're confirming the strategy that Lilith is describing. Looks like she's got sick of playing with you so maybe you'd be better going away to play with yourself.
I just wanted an answer - wasn't hard.  Only she made it so, ducking and diving.  She could have answered 30 posts back.  But then that is what she has pretty much always done here, over there and on TM.
thats lovely dear, and no offense lillith but i for one am not in the least bit interested in what lillith does or has done anywhere else.

how is this relevant to mr luxons gobshyte quandry?
All of this reminds me of Homo degeneratus.

For those who haven't read Bob Jones, Homo sapiens are normal people in our society who are happy to give our fellow man a helping hand back up in times of trouble/need. Homo degeneratus are those who fail to understand that the helping hand up is just that, a helping hand back to being a productive part of society when possible.
i fixed that post right up there for you.
ive readdressed it, took out a bad word and added a please. (manners)

should be good to go now.

(28-03-2022, 12:44 PM)SueDonim Wrote: All of this reminds me of Homo degeneratus.

For those who haven't read Bob Jones, Homo sapiens are normal people in our society who are happy to give our fellow man a helping hand back up in times of trouble/need. Homo degeneratus are those who fail to understand that the helping hand up is just that, a helping hand back to being a productive part of society when possible.
i may require a little more there sue. homo sapiens good, keen to help out, 
homo degeneratus, not keen to give helping hand, cos they think...?
do they offer a reason? damned degens
(28-03-2022, 12:38 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:29 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: I just wanted an answer - wasn't hard.  Only she made it so, ducking and diving.  She could have answered 30 posts back.  But then that is what she has pretty much always done here, over there and on TM.
thats lovely dear, and no offense lillith but i for one am not in the least bit interested in what lillith does or has done anywhere else.

how is this relevant to mr luxons gobshyte quandry?
Just pointing out she does have a history of such things.

But she won't/can't answer.  So all good.

(28-03-2022, 12:44 PM)SueDonim Wrote: All of this reminds me of Homo degeneratus.

While not a big fan of Bob Jones he is often on point.  

Certainly when I see the term Bottom feeder I dont automatically say poor, or beneficiaries (as have been 1 myself a couple of times), or mentally ill people (unlike the story author did).
I do think of criminals, gangs members,  those who terrorise their neighbours in Kainga Ora developments, payday loan companies, phone scammers - probably a few more as well.

(28-03-2022, 12:11 PM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 11:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh and @king1 as post 72 has not been removed I assume that wasn't abuse - just need to clarify where the limits lie regarding abuse.
 there are a few factors to consider with that post.  It is currently under review...
And now he has amended it?  Still abuse based on the site rules isn't it?
it is?
i thought id minted that up nicely for you.
but youre still butthurt.
now making demands on admin
but really wainui, what charming aspect of your personality would take offense at a bit of name calling.
your sneering posts do nothing to motivate anyone to converse with you. you seem like a bit of a tough guy, but harmless old magoos got you snivelling like a bitch to admin.
what a milksop.

i spose i could dress it up a little better.
let me work on it.

always happy to oblige is magoo
ive rewritten it for the third time.
it doesnt make a lot of sense now its been butchered so severely.
but i think ive captured the essence of the post.

someone call wainui a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance
(28-03-2022, 01:48 PM)Magoo Wrote: it is?
but really wainui, what charming aspect of your personality would take offense at a bit of name calling.
your sneering posts do nothing to motivate anyone to converse with you. you seem like a bit of a tough guy, but harmless old magoos got you snivelling like a bitch to admin.
what a milksop.

let me work on it.

I just want to have it clarified.  I could care less about you post magoo.  

In fact I thought it was funny - you tried so hard to be offensive.

And for admin - would this post also be considered abuse? It doesn't worry me personally (because magoo is pretty harmelss) but could mean I can spice up my posts to others a bit without fear of warnings bannings.
but you get all bolshy and cry when your posts get deleted or adjusted, and warnings.
ive got about 30 items in my mailbox. they are not best wishes and get well soon messages
i take it on the chin. (one of them)
i dont think you can do that.

(28-03-2022, 02:11 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 01:48 PM)Magoo Wrote: it is?
what a milksop.

let me work on it.

I just want to have it clarified.  I could care less about you post magoo.  

In fact I thought it was funny - you tried so hard to be offensive.

And for admin - would this post also be considered abuse?  It doesn't worry me personally (because magoo is pretty harmelss) but could mean  I can spice up my posts to others a bit without fear of warnings bannings.
there you have it admin, he doesnt care about my posts, rather my attempts at being offensive to wainui have been mirth worthy, happy occasions. the spirit in which they were given etc

would it be bereft of me not to make him happy some more?
i aim to please, me.

funny thing is i dont like that mr luxon chap at all.
he's all we need, another pork barrel politician, we just gone done with winston.
this bottom feeder no likee.
(28-03-2022, 12:44 PM)Magoo Wrote: i fixed that post right up there for you.
ive readdressed it, took out a bad word and added a please. (manners)

should be good to go now.

i may require a little more there sue. homo sapiens good, keen to help out, 
homo degeneratus, not keen to give helping hand, cos they think...?
do they offer a reason? damned degens

To me, Homo degeneratus = bottom feeder. Feeding off society but not giving back when they could.
do you reckon wainui is still glued to his lappy waiting for lillith to meet his demands?
(28-03-2022, 08:12 PM)Magoo Wrote: do you reckon wainui is still glued to his lappy waiting for lillith to meet his demands?

Nope.
...now?
(29-03-2022, 08:19 AM)Magoo Wrote: ...now?
Nein
(28-03-2022, 08:12 PM)Magoo Wrote: do you reckon wainui is still glued to his lappy waiting for lillith to meet his demands?
That's the way they work; there's a few from over there who like to target other posters, & they don't much like it when their intended target walks away from their little games. Angel Wink
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)