Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envy Printer Problem.
Hello  Can someone Please Help me.
I  have had Envy Printer for along time & I used to be able to Click on Scan & away it would go.  But for some reason It wont do it anymore & now I have click Scan Thru Laptop.  I can Copy Ok  from Printer though. How can I solve this problem?
Your Help would be Greatful.
On the odd occasion things like that can be resolved by restarting the modem and laptop and printer, if it is setup to use the network and not USB cable.
But usually best option is to uninstall the printer software and reinstall it from downloaded installation files from the HP support site.

If you leave a model number i can get you a link... I assume this is for use on a windows laptop.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
you dont have a cooking question do you ferritt?
it would do my heart good to be of some use.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(28-03-2022, 12:20 PM)Magoo Wrote: you dont have a cooking question do you ferritt?
If you are bursting to share cooking information I'll see you over in Recipes.
(28-03-2022, 12:23 PM)Olive Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 12:20 PM)Magoo Wrote: you dont have a cooking question do you ferritt?
If you are bursting to share cooking information I'll see you over in Recipes.
i may just do that.
i have had my eye out for a decent penguin recipe of late. they wash up from time to time and im left wondering how to prepare them.
theyre not good on the bbq, too oily, flare ups. i thought i might try to splay one and marinate it then chuck it under the griller. whaddaya reckon?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Cook them the same as mutton birds I reckon.