Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Richard Sivell
A man on the police national watch list after allegedly making death threats against Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is in custody after armed officers placed him in handcuffs at a rural Bay of Plenty property.

In audio messages to the Counterspin channel on Telegram, Sivell has used an account in his own name to say of government politicians: "They are going to die. We are not going to allow them to share this world with us anymore. Same as Jacinda. She is going to die. Execute these motherf***ers. I look forward to hearing their necks snap."

"I'm pretty scared bro," he told his caller. "I don't know why it justifies this sort of behaviour. They have been looking for me for a long time just because I have a loud voice and an opinion."

This man is scared but has no fear about wanting to hang others and hear their necks snap, what would you do with him, I know what I would do but then I would be no better than him.

https://tinyurl.com/y9pdjl6h
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
that be some serious mental health issues right there
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Someone actually serious about such threats normally wouldn't say so publicly. Just Someone having a rant - but he deserves to be charged for being so stupid.
(30-03-2022, 05:50 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Someone actually serious about such threats normally wouldn't say so publicly.  Just Someone having a rant - but he deserves to be charged for being so stupid.
When is Chris Penk going to give Sivell a character reference?
I do have other cameras!
There are times when I swing violently away from being a left wing nut job and become a murderous conservative who supports the reintroduction of the death penalty to ensure the permanent removal of oxygen thieves.

I try not to fight such moments.
(30-03-2022, 09:11 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: There are times when I swing violently away from being a left wing nut job and become a murderous conservative who supports the reintroduction of the death penalty to ensure the permanent removal of oxygen thieves.

I try not to fight such moments.
Idiots like this have me edging slightly in that direction - but then I think, he's likely not a well man.

"I don't even know why they are persecuting me," Sivell told the supporter. "I was told that they received a complaint from something I said online. They are going to all this effort against me just because I have an opinion. I haven't broken any laws."
Sivell said police had spoken to him for an hour before agreeing to retreat back to the roadside.

"I'm pretty scared bro," he told his caller. "I don't know why it justifies this sort of behaviour. They have been looking for me for a long time just because I have a loud voice and an opinion."

Oh, the poor baby - he must be just terrified, & he did nothing at all. Or...perhaps it was these comments & threats he made??? I doubt there's a country in the world which wouldn't react fairly strongly to comments like this:

"In that Telegram audio message, Sivell said: "When you exposed that bitch Jezebel you got international recognition - you went global."

And in another message, he said: "We are going to hang you Jezebel. You are such an evil c**t. I curse you to hell. I look forward to hearing your neck snap."  Dodgy

He's pretty clearly not mentally well & apparently, also misogynistic - you have to wonder if the two go together, sometimes.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
bro's unwell
hide the matches
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
We shoot rabid dogs.
(30-03-2022, 01:56 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: We shoot rabid dogs.
And we used to hang children & lock mentally ill people in asylums, usually for life - but we don't do that any more because we learned better. 

It sounds very like this man needs mental health help; normal people don't behave like that.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
It seems to me that these idiots communicate through this app called telegram, its the app of choice for the retarded, so why cant the government just put a block on it and ban it so these fuckwits cant use it anymore, or am I not being kind?
We haven't learned better though. We are still doing all that stuff we shouldn't and lying to ourselves about it.
(30-03-2022, 02:10 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: It seems to me that these idiots communicate through this app called telegram, its the app of choice for the retarded, so why cant the government just put a block on it and ban it so these fuckwits cant use it anymore, or am I not being kind?
There'd probably then be screeches about 'govt interference' & 'free speech' & 'living in a dictatorship' - as if any of that lot have a clue about  the reality of that. Rolleyes Big Grin
website whack-a-mole

i quite liked the rabid dog analogy
I just wish we would stop telling ourselves fibs about our natures.

The sooner machine intelligences take over running this place the better.
Quote:hunni
I just wish we would stop telling ourselves fibs about our natures.

.....or stop believing it

the human animal is a savage beast
therein lays the secret of his longevity
Hell no I would hate to have a robotic Ardern  Fffuuu
Humans are basically absolute bastards & until or unless, we can manage to allow the better side of our nature's to always be given free rein, probably not much will change.
(30-03-2022, 05:17 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hell no I would hate to have a robotic Ardern  Fffuuu
You wouldn't have one. That is the point. A machine has no need to be anything but what it is.
like spock
(30-03-2022, 07:10 PM)Magoo Wrote: like spock
God she has big teeth now you want her to have big ears?