Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He Pau Pau
(04-04-2022, 07:31 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 06:53 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Nasty jibes like that are common enough over the way, as is blatant racism, which is why I now very seldom bother looking at it or posting.
its really nasty in there, like a toxic fantasyland.
the racism, and rumour mongering has gotten very bad.
i like to go in and take screenies, i share them on my reddit sub.
we all have a laugh.
some of its pure gold.
The racism which is given free rein over there may eventually cause them problems - it would only take someone contacting race relations & they might have some explaining to do.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(05-04-2022, 11:55 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 07:31 PM)Magoo Wrote: its really nasty in there, like a toxic fantasyland.
the racism, and rumour mongering has gotten very bad.
i like to go in and take screenies, i share them on my reddit sub.
we all have a laugh.
some of its pure gold.
The racism which is given free rein over there may eventually cause them problems - it would only take someone contacting race relations & they might have some explaining to do.
What is stopping you?  I mean if it is as bad as you say then surely you have a responsibility don't you?
i reckon the slander is worse.
you should see the shit they write about mr gayford.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(05-04-2022, 03:44 PM)Magoo Wrote: i reckon the slander is worse.
you should see the shit they write about mr gayford.

I suppose that sooner or later someone will take exception to it, & perhaps take action.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
meh, its just low rent nonsense from low end numpties, everyone can see the kind of place it is,
an online version of the parliament campground.
over flowing toilets, wallowing in filth and mud, disease ridden morons and incels everywhere.
*shudder*
There are still a few good posters there though, struggling on & not taking part in the poison pit stuff.
and a few that have succumbed to the rabbit hole.
couple of names i was really surprised to see getting in on the weirdo shit.
i suppose when you see it all the time it starts to normalise.
(05-04-2022, 04:29 PM)Magoo Wrote: and a few that have succumbed to the rabbit hole.
Yeah well - I seldom go over there now.

I do think though that a poster from there who was one who did a fair amount of targeting other posters, turning up here to do more of that says it all about many of the sort of people who hang out there - some of the worst from TM according to some, though don't know if that's right.
(05-04-2022, 07:07 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 04:29 PM)Magoo Wrote: and a few that have succumbed to the rabbit hole.
Yeah well - I seldom go over there now.

I do think though that a poster from there who was one who did a fair amount of targeting other posters, turning up here to do more of that says it all about many of the sort of people who hang out there - some of the worst from TM according to some, though don't know if that's right.
Well I certainly targeted idiots - a strong person with valid arguments may have stayed but say one with weak arguments might run away to a safe zone where their ideas won't get picked apart by others.
(05-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 07:07 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yeah well - I seldom go over there now.

Well I certainly targeted idiots - a strong person with valid arguments may have stayed but say one with weak arguments might run away to a safe zone where their ideas won't get picked apart by others.
yes, i can see where you might need a safe zone, because your ideas are as weak as piss.
i never thought you would admit it though, good for you. maybe you arent a petty, pedantic know it all wanker after all.
but probably not. someone who has to follow others around because theyve challenged him is going to be a very insecure incel indeed, with something? to prove.  run away little man, before lillith starts charging you for that space she rents in your head.
(06-04-2022, 01:53 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Well I certainly targeted idiots - a strong person with valid arguments may have stayed but say one with weak arguments might run away to a safe zone where their ideas won't get picked apart by others.
yes, i can see where you might need a safe zone, because your ideas are as weak as piss.
i never thought you would admit it though, good for you. maybe you arent a petty, pedantic know it all wanker after all.
but probably not. someone who has to follow others around because theyve challenged him is going to be a very insecure incel indeed, with something? to prove.  run away little man, before lillith starts charging you for that space she rents in your head.
Lol you're still funny.  I mean you try to come across a a big tough guy but nah.

Some of your comments are on point on some things - then others swing wildly the other way.   Almost like 2 different people.
only the two, pffft, ive had people tell me theyve seen about seven, sometimes in the course of a day.
all my statements are on point, you just dont agree with them all
i dont have any predisposed leanings that force me to think a certain way.
i approach everything as i see it before me.
you seem to be on the lookout for dark forces manipulating us via the government. fap fap fap...
you also seem to turn everything into a point scoring game. trying to prove how tough you are.
'people with strong arguments may stay' what a fucken tosspot, who are you? delusions of grandeur sir, you aint all that, sorry.
'i target idiots'. well thank you i guess but would have thought there be a veritable plethora of morons and fuckwits over the road to keep you busy. i was going to call you an idiot, but youve turned it into something positive.

we are all eternally grateful for your approval and continued effort not to be a complete douchebag, but rather a sad and incomplete douchebag.
(06-04-2022, 06:45 AM)Magoo Wrote: only the two, pffft, ive had people tell me theyve seen about seven, sometimes in the course of a day.
all my statements are on point, you just dont agree with them all
i dont have any predisposed leanings that force me to think a certain way.
i approach everything as i see it before me.
you seem to be on the lookout for dark forces manipulating us via the government. fap fap fap...
you also seem to turn everything into a point scoring game. trying to prove how tough you are.
'people with strong arguments may stay' what a fucken tosspot, who are you? delusions of grandeur sir, you aint all that, sorry.
'i target idiots'. well thank you i guess but would have thought there be a veritable plethora of morons and fuckwits over the road to keep you busy. i was going to call you an idiot, but youve turned it into something positive.

we are all eternally grateful for your approval and continued effort not to be a complete douchebag, but rather a sad and incomplete douchebag.
Tut tut.  More insults- kings finger - remember kings finger!!!!!!