Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Died "with" Covid....
Sad 
How much more misleading can it get than that?
Did anyone hear on the TV the other night how they were trying to explain the "jump" in deaths where we had 35 deaths reported?

Then they went on to say how some were found to have covid19 during the post mortem.
As we have already seen, if you are murdered, but have covid, it goes down as a covid death, same with car accident, heart attack, cancer, etc, etc.

Not only is it misleading but its corrupt politics, and I believe this is laid down by the WHO guidelines, so not blaming Jacinda on this, as they are simply following orders, but she should still know better.

Obviously the agenda is to make this virus look more dangerous than it really is to justify the amount of draconian measures taken.
if they wanted to "make this virus look more dangerous than it really is", they could just make up random numbers like China does.

You're reading way too much into the few extra deaths....
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
We follow UN guidelines on covid reporting. Most nations do not which means the real figures are probably a great deal worse than reported stats.

(01-04-2022, 10:53 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: How much more misleading can it get than that?
Did anyone hear on the TV the other night how they were trying to explain the "jump" in deaths where we had 35 deaths reported?

Then they went on to say how some were found to have covid19 during the post mortem.
As we have already seen, if you are murdered, but have covid, it goes down as a covid death, same with car accident, heart attack, cancer, etc, etc.

Not only is it misleading but its corrupt politics, and I believe this is laid down by the WHO guidelines, so not blaming Jacinda on this, as they are simply following orders, but she should still know better.

Obviously the agenda is to make this virus look more dangerous than it really is to justify the amount of draconian measures taken.
Actual figures take a while to ascertain because post mortem test results take time.
But hey, we shouldn't let common sense get in the way of a good beat up eh?
its a good time to expire without the judgements.
alcoholism, drug addiction, syphilis, suicide, genital warts, lung cancer.
as long as youve got a touch of covid you get to go to your grave unbesmirched.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Now there's a consequence I hadn't considered!
There should be a weekly death toll of COVID victims NOT if someone died of other reasons and a postmortem found evidence of covid.
Also with the covid deaths I would like to see the numbers who were vaxxed or not vaxxed, I think we deserve to know.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I think there are advantages to sticking to the UN way of reporting deaths, consistency in reporting methods allows much better comparisons between data sets, with different countries etc

and yes Oldfellah, i would be interested in the vaxxed/unvaxxed deaths too, but I suspect that will never happen because regardless of which way it leans, it would probably create animosities in certain population groups that will be unhealthy for society going forward...

(01-04-2022, 01:22 PM)king1 Wrote: I think there are advantages to sticking to the UN way of reporting deaths, consistency in reporting methods allows much better comparisons between data sets, with different countries etc

and yes Oldfellah, i would be interested in the vaxxed/unvaxxed deaths too, but I suspect that will never happen because regardless of which way it leans, it would probably create animosities in certain population groups that will be unhealthy for society going forward...
I agree.  And I think there are privacy constraints on the reporting of details of deaths.
there is info here about other countries
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

but it is scarce info and chile doesn't seem to have fared well for either vaxxed or unvaxxed, could be indicative of whose vaccine they used, some being better than others.

US and Switzerland seem to be fairly clear that the majority are unvaxxed

(01-04-2022, 01:34 PM)Olive Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 01:22 PM)king1 Wrote: I think there are advantages to sticking to the UN way of reporting deaths, consistency in reporting methods allows much better comparisons between data sets, with different countries etc

I agree.  And I think there are privacy constraints on the reporting of details of deaths.  
Is that a nice way of saying the family of unvaxxed deceased don't want to admit it?

(01-04-2022, 01:43 PM)king1 Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 01:34 PM)Olive Wrote: I agree.  And I think there are privacy constraints on the reporting of details of deaths.  
Is that a nice way of saying the family of unvaxxed deceased don't want to admit it?
No.   I think are general privacy considerations around reporting causes of deaths, and that includes Covid-19.   And not all families would be ashamed of having unvaccinated members - a few are rabidly anti-vax and would be ashamed of having a vaccinated family member.
There really is only one cause of death.

Heart failure.
(01-04-2022, 02:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: There really is only one cause of death.

Heart failure.

Hush your mouth !!!! Im waiting for them to fix mine so it wont fail, I am on the urgent waiting list and have been since last November, thank god its urgent or I might be waiting years  Angry
(01-04-2022, 02:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: There really is only one cause of death.

Heart failure.
You can argue either that or lack of oxygen supply to the brain but it's a 'chicken and egg' scenario between the two, though in the case of drowning or asphyxiation the heart does its best but there ain't no O2 in that blood.
there is only one cause of death.
life.
Apparently the highest death rate is in old people. Good job, pensioners are bleeding the country dry.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
i believe natural causes is a real killer too.
(01-04-2022, 04:15 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:

Heart failure.

Hush your mouth !!!! Im waiting for them to fix mine so it wont fail, I am on the urgent waiting list and have been since last November, thank god its urgent or I might be waiting years  Angry
Ooooh! Rich, male, of senior years, and with dodgy health, c'mere you lovely man...
(01-04-2022, 04:43 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Apparently the highest death rate is in old people. Good job, pensioners are bleeding the country dry.
Tell me where you live and ill come and bang you on the head (bang bang maxwells silver hammer made sure the he was dead) then you wont have to worry about us pensioners bleeding the country dry  Dance

(01-04-2022, 04:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 04:15 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hush your mouth !!!! Im waiting for them to fix mine so it wont fail, I am on the urgent waiting list and have been since last November, thank god its urgent or I might be waiting years  Angry
Ooooh! Rich, male, of senior years, and with dodgy health, c'mere you lovely man...
They tell me Im very rich!
(01-04-2022, 11:08 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: We follow UN guidelines on covid reporting. Most nations do not which means the real figures are probably a great deal worse than reported stats.

(01-04-2022, 10:53 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: How much more misleading can it get than that?

Actual figures take a while to ascertain because post mortem test results take time.
But hey, we shouldn't let common sense get in the way of a good beat up eh?
So if your shot dead with covid, you think its ok to be recorded as a "covid" death? Rolleyes

If the UN guide was to not record any deaths with people who tested positive, the number of recorded deaths would be much lower overall.