Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No vaccine passes today!
Thumbs Up 
About time, seems that many cafes are happy to drop them according to the news last night.
They want the business and sick of the hassle of scanning everyone in.

Even without passes, covid has affected the industry heaps, but when i was up town last week, i was surprised to see so many restaurants and bars full of people, i expect this is because so many have had covid and gotten over it and there is much less anxiety about catching it out while dining.
Hopefully we see things bounce back.
Venues can still use them if they choose...
I did see one venue on the news that was going to keep using them
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Our regular cafe is, because many patrons have asked them to...
I guess Ill find out if my favourite restaurant still uses them when I gout for lunch this weekend.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
its as we hoped it would be.
critical mass vaccinated, just got thru a variant.
keep your masks on.

you gotta wonder why the butthurt antis were being so fucking crybaby and frightened about the needle and the vaccines.
then the mandates, waaaah waaaah. and the masks waaaah waaaah.
dumb bastards, everything was under control, no conspiracy here,, jog on, we still arent communist. lol.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Never used my vaccine pass - lucky I didn't have to pay for it.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(04-04-2022, 05:24 PM)Magoo Wrote: its as we hoped it would be.
critical mass vaccinated, just got thru a variant.
keep your masks on.

you gotta wonder why the butthurt antis were being so fucking crybaby and frightened about the needle and the vaccines.
then the mandates, waaaah waaaah. and the masks waaaah waaaah.
dumb bastards, everything was under control, no conspiracy here,, jog on, we still arent communist. lol.
If its any consolation - they must be deeply disappointed... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
it certainly helped to identify some of the thick bastards we have walking among us tho.
pretty much at the percentage rate i would have thought pre covid.
they didnt really need to prove it tho, i would have taken their word for it
TBH, im actually noticing now that less people are wearing masks in supermarkets and shops, i guess its because so many have had covid and feel there is no point wearing them anymore?
There seem to be the same number wearing them here, though. Fewer wearing masks may change if there's another surge in infections.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
everyone still wearing them in stores and public spaces here.
the laws regarding masks have not changed have they?
I was at the supermarket this morning - everyone was wearing masks. People who find masks confronting must have fragile egos, or some sort of undiagnosed personality defect.
I do have other cameras!
I was at the warehouse Hamilton yesterday and there was a person not wearing a mask and then this morning at the supermarket there was one maskless person, not being racist here but on both counts these people were Pasifica people and hey aren't these the most at risk? They may have good reason for not wearing one but I steered clear of them.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Can't wait to ditch masks - not confronting- just annoying.
Masks are annoying but I'd rather wear one than get sick. And while people keep pushing too close at the supermarket etc I'll keep wearing one.
(09-04-2022, 10:16 AM)SueDonim Wrote: Masks are annoying but I'd rather wear one than get sick. And while people keep pushing too close at the supermarket etc I'll keep wearing one.
As soon as thy aren't compulsory regardless of the situation I won't be wearing them.  If others want to all good and I won't mess with their decision.