Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abuse in care expands into other instutions
Thumbs Up 
About time these groups were held to account.
https://www.abuseincare.org.nz/our-progr...erpins-us/
yep time to get all them skeletons out of the closet...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
So the Mormans are safe ! And Destiny...of course Destiny is all good. We have an Exclusive Brethren school next to work - millions of moneys.

They aren't called Plymouth Brethren anymore....and we didn't call them that when we were kids. There was a group in our town. My Aunty had Plymouth Rock chooks, and we called them feathery legs.One day one of us must've heard the adults talking about the Plymouth Brethren, and shouted Feathery Legs ! So from then on they were called the Feathery Legs, or later just the Featherys.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
i dont imagine many institutions were/are immune to it.
traditionally abusers sought jobs that enabled them to source victims while acting 'in loco parentis',
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(12-04-2022, 05:18 PM)Zurdo Wrote: So the Mormans are safe ! And Destiny...of course Destiny is all good. We have an Exclusive Brethren school next to work - millions of moneys.

They aren't called Plymouth Brethren anymore....and we didn't call them that when we were kids. There was a group in our town. My Aunty had Plymouth Rock chooks, and we called them feathery legs.One day one of us must've heard the adults talking about the Plymouth Brethren, and shouted Feathery Legs !  So from then on they were called the Feathery Legs, or later just the Featherys.
One could just imagine the skeletons in the Destiny Church closet

the catholics are saf.....scratch that
as you were.
(12-04-2022, 05:18 PM)Zurdo Wrote: They aren't called Plymouth Brethren anymore....and we didn't call them that when we were kids.
Im pretty sure that is their new name, we used to have some as neighbours and their church is literally round the corner and thats what their sign says on the gate.
Horrible dingy building with no windows and all concrete blocks...
As well as physical abusers, you have misogynistic trolls - who mainly seem to hide under the National and Act parties.
I do have other cameras!
Let a bit of light in and watch the vampires shrivel up and blow away...
Good move, this is long overdue.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
answering to historic sins is hollow justice. punishment is easy.
more difficult a path is how do we prevent it from occurring, and reoccurring?
its a minefield
already there is a dearth of male teachers. being a scout leader now has an unhealthy stigma attached to it.
male coaches of mixed or female teams wont go near it. school camps have been suspended. christian camps

yet every male i know has no such inclinations. the male teachers ive met are good people, as have been the scout set. beyond good, taking time and effort to give others opportunities.

i dont know the solution, but live by the words of the prophet
'trust in allah, but tie up your camel'
have the scouts not had some hint of a scandal of this kind in the past? vaguely remember something about that

(13-04-2022, 03:55 PM)king1 Wrote: have the scouts not had some hint of a scandal of this kind in the past? vaguely remember something about that
yes. im not sure here or elsewhere.  because of it
they cannot find leaders and may have to discontinue in its current form.