Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good TV series
Who's watching what TV series at the moment? I've run out of things to watch so I'm after some recommendations!
Recently finished watching Bojack Horseman, and I'm happy with it going into my top 3 of all time.

Easily the best show I've seen about a depressed, drug-addicted horse.
Wait, what, I got to have a signature?
(16-02-2020, 08:24 PM)suicidemonkey Wrote: Who's watching what TV series at the moment? I've run out of things to watch so I'm after some recommendations!
I am really enjoying "a place to call home". Available on TVNZ
no particular program im enjoying but good to see some of the old UK comedy series on sky at the moment. dads army, open all hours, to the manor born, the good life. to name a few.
I can recommend "The Adulterer" available on TVNZ on demand
Star Trek Picard on Prime video
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
We've just started watching Hunters which is really good. Set in the late 1970s about a group of people who hunt down Nazi's living in the USA.
(16-02-2020, 09:12 PM)SilverBear Wrote:
(16-02-2020, 08:24 PM)suicidemonkey Wrote: Who's watching what TV series at the moment? I've run out of things to watch so I'm after some recommendations!
I am really enjoying "a place to call home". Available on TVNZ

"A Place to Call Home" is brilliant.  There were 6 series made in total and it's a shame they ended it there, as I think they could have continued on with the various characters and their story lines if you understand.
I'm watching an old one, Hill street blues from the 80s. Season six,one more to go then I'll watch something else.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Sadly the 2nd episode of Hunters is really bad so that's another TV series off the list.
Currently watching The Outsider brand new HBO show based on a Steven King book and very good also has Jason Bateman in it and directed / produced by him.
Vikings Season 6 also out now and have just finished it and was very good as usual.
For all Mankind on Apple TV + is exceptional also The morning show is very good and on Apple TV as well.