Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sexual orientation.
Fart oo much reading. Not a bullet point to be seen.
But I think Ive got the gist of it. Let me boil it down.
Leave the fucken homos alone. They didn't do shit to anyone.
Leave the russkis and the Ukraines living among us the fuck alone.
They are us, now.
Lotta haters out there.
I won't tolerate it.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(24-04-2022, 03:14 PM)Olive Wrote:
(24-04-2022, 02:12 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Bloody hell Mr/Miz/Binary BDI 
dont you think you have made your point? You keep on and on about the whole thing over and over again, your starting to sound like a cracked record, personally I think your trying to agitate people, sure everyone has a point of view and fucked if I know what yours is, its about time to give it a rest I think.

It's not often that I agree with Oldfella, but today's the day!

Gee whiz Olive , that gives you a plus 1 on your rating  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Whilst subtleties are indeed wasted on me, I shall nonetheless shine some light on your quandry.
Being gay is like being vegan, it differentiates you. They have embraced their gayness and think others should embrace it too. They mistakenly think we give a shit.
Being given shit all the time by troglodytes might make one overly assertive.
I think that's why the antivax moron's were so combative and loud. They got given shit at every quarter. It makes one bolshy.
The homos have been given enough shit. There are far more deserving demographics one could fling shit at.
Oooh I have one! How about those bastard scammers who make passionate love to ladies of a certain age and con all their money out of their desperate need for ongoing bonkage and dreams of a companionable old age?

Now there's a target worth vomiting hate and spite upon...

(24-04-2022, 11:29 AM)The BDI Wrote:
(24-04-2022, 10:45 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Ahhh, if you show me yours I show you mine? Risky, I suspect I can match if not outdo...

And yes, victimhood can be a choice. This is part of my argument, that revolves around understanding acceptance and choices being part of maturity.

That, and understanding that picking our battles is a path to a quiet and  calm inner life. As in 'don't sweat the little stuff'..
So how often do you wave yours in the face of others expecting an indulgence of some sort?
Well, that depends on the number of glasses I have sipped...
Well I wouldnt scam them I would just like to make passionate love to ladies of a certain age, well any age really  Blush Devil they could keep their money lol
(24-04-2022, 06:34 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Well I wouldnt scam them I would just like to make passionate love to ladies of a certain age, well any age really  Blush Devil they could keep their money lol
Well - bugger. I suspect some may have been hoping for more or less the opposite - a bloke who'd shower them with  oodles of dosh while expecting nothing in return.... Angel Angel Big Grin Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 06:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oooh I have one! How about those bastard scammers who make passionate love to ladies of a certain age and con all their money out of their desperate need for ongoing bonkage and dreams of a companionable old age?

Now there's a target worth vomiting hate and spite upon...

(24-04-2022, 11:29 AM)The BDI Wrote: So how often do you wave yours in the face of others expecting an indulgence of some sort?
Well, that depends on the number of glasses I have sipped...
 That reminded me, had to look it up. That poor woman Sharon Armstrong who was scammed into carrying drugs & was sent to prison in Argentina. There really are some absolute bastards out there.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9094601...am-victims

And then there's this odious toad.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/1...ut-of-540k
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
That's the one. Odious toad indeed.

(24-04-2022, 06:34 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Well I wouldnt scam them I would just like to make passionate love to ladies of a certain age, well any age really  Blush Devil they could keep their money lol
Stop it you beast. I haven't recovered from your cruel rejection yet. Big Grin
(24-04-2022, 08:07 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: That's the one. Odious toad indeed.

Stop it you beast. I haven't recovered from your cruel rejection yet. Big Grin
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Percy filth.
(24-04-2022, 03:44 PM)Magoo Wrote: Fart oo much reading. Not a bullet point to be seen.
They are us, now.
Lotta haters out there.
I won't tolerate it.

I'm not sure "homos" is the correct nomenclature, but I appreciate and support your sentiment. Far too much hate out there, all we can do is show acceptance, understanding and love to everyone in our lives and hope it rubs off.
Well, not to everyone in my life. I know a few very unlovable individuals...
(25-04-2022, 07:35 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Well, not to everyone in my life. I know a few very unlovable individuals...

Thats no way to talk about me (sob) I thought I meant more to you  Sad
Now stop that blubbering. You had your chance and you blew it. I'm thinking of changing my gender and stalking Olive. That woman has a very attractive mind.

Or maybe magoo.

I am the fickle sort...
(25-04-2022, 10:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Now stop that blubbering. You had your chance and you blew it. I'm thinking of changing my gender and stalking Olive. That woman has a very attractive mind.

***Swoon***
(24-04-2022, 10:53 PM)videomonkey Wrote:
(24-04-2022, 03:44 PM)Magoo Wrote: Fart oo much reading. Not a bullet point to be seen.
They are us, now.
Lotta haters out there.
I won't tolerate it.

I'm not sure "homos" is the correct nomenclature, but I appreciate and support your sentiment. Far too much hate out there, all we can do is show acceptance, understanding and love to everyone in our lives and hope it rubs off.
My gay friends, and family, assure me it's perfectly fine. As is queer. Which I don't really like. I don't like fag either.
I worked in a restaurant in San Francisco, where I was the only hetero on a staff of many.(20?)and they give as good as get. One of the funnest places I ever worked.
They know how to party do our gay brothers and sisters.

(25-04-2022, 10:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Now stop that blubbering. You had your chance and you blew it. I'm thinking of changing my gender and stalking Olive. That woman has a very attractive mind.

Or maybe magoo.

I am the fickle sort...
Sauce!!
Whoop whoop
Boing.

It was just a matter of time before I charmed the socks off someone.
I dont think its your socks she wants charmed off  Rofl
(25-04-2022, 11:17 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I dont think its your socks she wants charmed off  Rofl
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Rolleyes
(25-04-2022, 11:17 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I dont think its your socks she wants charmed off  Rofl
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)