Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone know?
Has anyone had or does anyone know of someone who has had a Coronary Angiogram done to repair a leaking heart valve? I have been waiting since last September to have mine done and now the time has come, received a letter today saying my op is on the 16th of this month, yes Im looking forward to it and need to get it done but on the other hand Im shit scared about it as well, your awake throughout the whole procedure ... oh joy, thats why Im asking if anyone has first hand knowledge of it? 
And dont worry after its over and done with ill still be a grumpy old bastard! Big Grin Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Are they going in from the groin? I wouldn't worry, they'll give you the good drugs so you won't be a damned nuisance while they are fiddling with your bits.

That's why they insist on me having generals...
No idea where they intend to go in from, either groin or arm, I would prefer arm so at least I wont have trouble walking.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Never had one so unable to help. Hope it all goes well & you emerge as curmudgeonly as ever. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)