Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simon Henry's comments about Nadia Lim
(07-05-2022, 12:57 PM)king1 Wrote: Where did this 'sexual assault apologist' bit come from?
He's referring to a discussion over the way several months ago. Can't remember the exact words I used after so long but I was pointing out that a particular sexual assault they were all having fun discussing was, while still abhorrent, at least at the less serious end of the scale.

This poster decided that he'd do his usual trick of twisting my words to claim they really meant that I was an apologist for sexual assault.
Taking someone else's post & twisting their meaning is quite common over there. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(07-05-2022, 12:38 PM)king1 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 09:10 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Well here I am and no I think the guy is an idiot.

And seems that at least threads I am involved with tend to get beyond a dozen posts.   Unlike most on here.

And seems the last thread I was involved with the only person who killed it was King1 - when he killed the thread for some reason.
lol yes, 'for some reason'...  anyway if you want you can have another go, i'll open that thread again - let's see how long it takes you...
Oh yeah "being abusive".  So if I call someone an egg that is abuse but calling someone a stupid fucking pantywaste - that's all good?

(07-05-2022, 02:37 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 12:57 PM)king1 Wrote: Where did this 'sexual assault apologist' bit come from?
He's referring to a discussion over the way several months ago. Can't remember the exact words I used after so long but I was pointing out that a particular sexual assault they were all having fun discussing was, while still abhorrent, at least at the less serious end of the scale.

This poster decided that he'd do his usual trick of twisting my words to claim they really meant that I was an apologist for sexual assault.
Taking someone else's post & twisting their meaning is quite common over there. Dodgy
You're just embarrassed that you used a total scumbag to try and argue your point.   Then attempted to try and lessen what he did.
(07-05-2022, 03:15 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 12:38 PM)king1 Wrote: lol yes, 'for some reason'...  anyway if you want you can have another go, i'll open that thread again - let's see how long it takes you...
Oh yeah "being abusive".  So if I call someone an egg that is abuse but calling someone a stupid fucking pantywaste - that's all good?
You are welcome to use the report button if you have any concerns...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(07-05-2022, 03:15 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 02:37 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He's referring to a discussion over the way several months ago. Can't remember the exact words I used after so long but I was pointing out that a particular sexual assault they were all having fun discussing was, while still abhorrent, at least at the less serious end of the scale.

You're just embarrassed that you used a total scumbag to try and argue your point.   Then attempted to try and lessen what he did.
I would suggest that discussion should be left 'over there' where it belongs...

(07-05-2022, 04:03 PM)king1 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 03:15 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Oh yeah "being abusive".  So if I call someone an egg that is abuse but calling someone a stupid fucking pantywaste - that's all good?
You are welcome to use the report button if you have any concerns...
If the report comes to you that would be a waster of time.
(07-05-2022, 04:16 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 04:03 PM)king1 Wrote: You are welcome to use the report button if you have any concerns...
If the report comes to you that would be a waster of time.
well context is everything and I don't recall seeing that comment, a search for it only brought up this thread - although i can guess who it was...

tsk tsk
stupid fucking pantywaste sounds like one of my insults
except i would have spelled it correctly.
pantywaist
so far, as an assessment its been undisputed
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(07-05-2022, 04:24 PM)Magoo Wrote: tsk tsk
stupid fucking pantywaste sounds like one of my insults
except i would have spelled it correctly.
pantywaist
so far, as an assessment its been undisputed
No waste would be the correct term - waist makes no sense.
Magoo is, of course, correct. Original meaning of pantywaist:

a garment of early 20th century vintage: short pants fastened to a waist band, worn by children.
no, waste makes no sense.
i do words good

https://www.google.com/search?q=pantywai...e&ie=UTF-8
(07-05-2022, 02:37 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:

One would hope it is the last time we see that phrase...

now weve got the spelling sorted
was it the veracity of the post or the tone you take umbrage with?
(07-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Magoo Wrote: no, waste makes no sense.
i do words good

now that is a completely different word definition to Olive

(07-05-2022, 04:41 PM)king1 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 02:37 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He's referring to a discussion over the way several months ago. Can't remember the exact words I used after so long but I was pointing out that a particular sexual assault they were all having fun discussing was, while still abhorrent, at least at the less serious end of the scale.

One would hope it is the last time we see that phrase...
Gee would that be abuse? LIke calling someone an egg?

Perhaps Lilith needs to be more careful the example she uses to make her point.
as for that sad sack simon whatshisface he may never get laid again.
silly prick shit neck deep in his own nest. cost the company millions..
that nadia does have nice tits tho, to be fair.
(07-05-2022, 04:44 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 04:41 PM)king1 Wrote: One would hope it is the last time we see that phrase...

no, it would be harassment - not the first time i've seen the phrase used...

(07-05-2022, 04:44 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 04:41 PM)king1 Wrote: One would hope it is the last time we see that phrase...

Again, you decided to come to this forum & dredge up a past subject on a different forum, in an attempt to make your nasty claim despite knowing that wasn't the case at all, since I told you what was meant at the time.
Dodgy
But I prefer not to play your little games - play by yourself.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(07-05-2022, 04:43 PM)king1 Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Magoo Wrote: no, waste makes no sense.
i do words good

now that is a completely different word definition to Olive
No, it isn't.   The epithet started off meaning a weak, childlike person and evolved to mean a feeble effeminate man.   Another derisory term which followed the same path is "milksop", which started off referring to soft babyish foods such as bread and milk, but evolved into meaning a weak indecisive person (similar to the modern term "gormless", which I intend to revive soon).
or the old go to
milquetoast
(07-05-2022, 04:56 PM)Olive Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 04:43 PM)king1 Wrote: now that is a completely different word definition to Olive
No, it isn't.   The epithet started off meaning a weak, childlike person and evolved to mean a feeble effeminate man.   Another derisory term which followed the same path is "milksop", which started off referring to soft babyish foods such as bread and milk, but evolved into meaning a weak indecisive person (similar to the modern term "gormless", which I intend to revive soon).
I've always rather liked gormless; it could perhaps be applied to the subject of this thread, Simon Henry. Rolleyes Big Grin