Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is so wrong
An expectant father is being denied entry to NZ to be with his expectant wife yet a Film crew got in, another is the ship waiting out at sea waiting for the borders to open so it can get it's gear box fixed and denying a company much needed work for Nelson Marine Engineers. 

Time for the Immigration Minister to wake up and get his priorities right
Crab2
I think you are conflating two useless ministers. Lees-Galloway and Twyford.
(03-06-2020, 03:35 PM)crab2 Wrote: An expectant father is being denied entry to NZ to be with his expectant wife yet a Film crew got in, another is the ship waiting out at sea waiting for the borders to open so it can get it's gear box fixed and denying a company much needed work for Nelson Marine Engineers. 

Time for the Immigration Minister to wake up and get his priorities right

Also the America's Cup people want in and offered to pay for their quarantine.  Obviously this Govt. don't want to bring in much needed dollars, guess they'll just keep borrowing.  As an Immigration Minister he is a Level Zero.
Empty chair dwellers
So much red tape its not funny, I could see this was going to happen from the start.
(05-06-2020, 11:31 AM)nzoomed Wrote: So much red tape its not funny, I could see this was going to happen from the start.

Hopefully be back to a new near normal next week.