Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supermarkets to drop prices on some items
(12-05-2022, 02:09 PM)alpha111 Wrote: Nearly two weeks ago I was in Pak'nSave Porirua for the first time in over 3 years. Five dollar week. At the self check-out my 2 for $5 soup mix came out at $5.60. I complained to the Lady monitoring the self check-outs. She called over a young man who came back 4 minutes later to say the price was correct. So I said follow me and we will have a walk. Then 'Oh I missed that'. Back we went to the self check-out. Another Lady was called over to recall the transaction, then I had to take my shopping bag over to the Supervisor to pay and wait while she attended to two other people. Time taken over 12 minutes. Given it was a Friday I must have been the first to complain that week about that item. How often does this type of thing occur?

The same sort of thing happened to me at Pak N Save Hamilton a while back , 1kg cheese was on special for something like $11 for 2 but when I went to the checkout they charged me $34 for the both of them (17 each) so I complained and their answer was ohhh thats right they are on special , so from now on I always check my receipt before I leave the building , the cashiers have now gotten into the habit of asking people if they want their receipt , thats a sneaky way of not being able to check the price!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supermarkets to drop prices on some items - by Oldfellah - 12-05-2022, 02:59 PM