Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bogus vaccine letter goes viral - idiots will believe anything
Quote:Bogus Ashley Bloomfield vaccine letter goes viral among US far right and QAnon followers

The faked letter, which has spread across Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, peddles the falsehood that unvaccinated New Zealanders face a $15,000 fine or jail time. 
https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/11-05-202...-followers
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I see it has the right heading

"NZ Issues"   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Oh heavens, how embarrassing...

I hate it when that little red box cones up and tells me I am too fast for the programme running this forum. It has a peremptory tone that makes me want to smack something.
Good grief - you have to wonder at the urge to create unrest & stir up trouble in someone else's country & at the gullibility of any damn fool witless enough to believe such blatant bollocks.

And yes, definitely the right heading, & yes that little box annoys me as well; the dog may have learnt a few new words....Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
See I knew you two females were quick to rant and rave, calm down and you will get no little red boxes  Wink Cool
(14-05-2022, 12:46 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: See I knew you two females were quick to rant and rave, calm down and you will get no little red boxes  Wink Cool
What, you've never had one...??? Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(14-05-2022, 02:35 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(14-05-2022, 12:46 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: See I knew you two females were quick to rant and rave, calm down and you will get no little red boxes  Wink Cool
What, you've never had one...??? Big Grin Big Grin
Im not telling you about my private life  Big Grin
Oldfellah
(14-05-2022, 02:35 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: What, you've never had one...??? Big Grin Big Grin
Im not telling you about my private life  Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I don't know what red box you're all talking about! What is it for?
(16-05-2022, 08:09 AM)Outsider Wrote: I don't know what red box you're all talking about! What is it for?
A little red box pops up when you try to reply again too soon after posting a reply.  Smile
An extremely irritating little red box. Big Grin
I'm obviously slow on the uptake because I haven't seen it.
lol nothing new, people share any garbage that comes their way on FB
It blows me away that people believe all that Qanon garbage.
(31-05-2022, 09:58 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: It blows me away that people believe all that Qanon garbage.
It surprises me that people believe that climate change denier garbage.
I do have other cameras!
They get their news from "FB" and the "OTHER" message board platform, so its got to be true  Big Grin Tongue Big Grin