Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap,
Ridiculing? I object to that falsehood Sir! I was being my usual terribly supportive self, celebrating your power as a consumer in taking up arms against the retail conglomerithic lot!
I bought something from one Warehouse shop and returned it to another shop as the item was faulty (just swipe your card to return the money). But it was a short time period. Once I returned an item 363 days after purchase, the staff were not happy but after mentioning the Disputes Tribunal all was resolved.
I can remember a Lower Hutt shop once taking a trespass notice out against an unhappy customer. He let people know about it!

Good luck with the TV.
(01-07-2022, 11:50 AM)alpha111 Wrote: I bought something from one Warehouse shop and returned it to another shop as the item was faulty (just swipe your card to return the money). But it was a short time period. Once I returned an item 363 days after purchase, the staff were not happy but after mentioning the Disputes Tribunal all was resolved.
I can remember a Lower Hutt shop once taking a trespass notice out against an unhappy customer. He let people know about it!

Good luck with the TV.
Thanks for your goodwill. The warehouse was one of my main shops so it's hard finding replacement stores (that are not linked to them) to shop from now, it's not too difficult though, I am managing. It's a shame but some of those Aussie shops will benefit from this, Bunnings and Harvey Normans. I never liked Noel Leeming much but did buy from them from time to time. Was on 'themarket' online but will boycott them too. They will certainly loose from this, it's definitely not a 'win' situation for them.

Do they care? I don't think so!