Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap,
Angry Trade Mes Feedback Dispute policy is bullshit, Cut off at 30days since auction closes, after that it is tough luck good bye,
not interested in your feedback dispute, Yet we have 45 days to place feedback?, It should be 30 days from feedback placed,

Feedback I received from seller is total lies defamatory, Nasty etc, going against feedback policy,
yet trade me wiped their hands of it, as it was placed over 30 days since auction closed, yet auction was in dispute with trade me trying to get it resolved,
seller ripped me off lied, contradicted their self in E-Mails many times etc.the evidence is all there in E-Mail communication,
now innocent traders are stuck with untruthful defamatory & nasty bullshit,

who else has struck this?, it is so so wrong on Trade Mes part no protection from rogue traders anymore,

Trade Me are literally rewarding these people by doing nothing, so they will do it again and again,
and penalizing the innocent parties who get stuck with bullshit defamatory Feed backs,
haven't had that sort of problem myself, I tend not to do feedback at all as it seems to me most are solicited and not particularly genuine.
and I wouldn't worry too much, you appear to have a very good feedback rating - if it is the jools account feedback you're concerned with, take a look at her feedback, much worse and seems to suggest a bit of a history of bad trades....
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Trademe is a mess. There seems to be a deliberate policy of lowering the workload on staff which indicates to me they want to reduce salaries. They will do as little as possible and their so called Community threads bear that out.

Sad really, it used to be a very different entity.
(15-05-2022, 08:13 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Trademe is a mess. There seems to be a deliberate policy of lowering the workload on staff which indicates to me they want to reduce salaries. They will do as little as possible and their so called Community threads bear that out.

Sad really, it used to be a very different entity.
Yes I agree with you.
Trademe isnt the same as it used to be as They have changed everything.
I hardly ever go on Trademe now.  Rather be on here or NZ Issues Forums.
I still go there to forage. There really isn't an alternative for this second hand Rose, lol.
I only go in to look for things too, but not so often. I did used to visit the site 2-3 times a day when they had forums & I bet they're having less traffic to the site now they've gone.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
They certainly have fewer listings.
(14-05-2022, 08:31 PM)king1 Wrote: haven't had that sort of problem myself, I tend not to do feedback at all as it seems to me most are solicited and not particularly genuine. 
and I wouldn't worry too much, you appear to have a very good feedback rating - if it is the jools account feedback you're concerned with, take a look at her feedback, much worse and seems to suggest a bit of a history of bad trades....
No, I am concerned about feedback on my personal account, well one got removed a few days ago,
under the 30 days from auction closing, but the other which has worse nasty content still stays,
Jools feedback, I disputed, response from Trade me freedom of speech, yet don't think they even read the E-Mails, wtf!,
It was them that were rude, and Jools retaliatory feedback says it all, Trade Me FAIL!, off to view their feedback, oh another red Lol!,
Freedom of speech?! What on earth has freedom of speech got to do with feedback, which is supposed to be accurate and non-defamatory?

I am also disillusioned with Trade Me failure to act on complaints. A seller copied swathes of my listing and even when key shared phrases were highlighted for Trade Me, Lucy couldn't see it was plagarised. it was almost deliberately thick. Previously, Trade Me was quick to act on complaints but now it's like shouting into a void.

I will not take PING payments because I fear a buyer could complain and receive a refund without proof or my imput.
I have had trades go wrong, a number of them, and I still end up with a nice comment and a smiley. Some of you might be too nasty when it comes time to be humble. My feedback is perfect.
You have trades that go wrong?

Hmmm. Not perfect then.
I sold a couple of sticks of ram and the guy could have gone septic on me because one was faulty. First of all I believed him, and then before he could I turned it into a nice comment and a yellow. I refunded him and gave him the good stick and called it quits, he was rapt. The hassle of getting the good stick back outweighed just giving him it and be done with it. I could have refunded and demanded the good stick back and got myself a red or blue in the process.

You people just don't try hard enough for a yellow, that's all it is, and TM already know this, they won't tell you that but will do things like stated above. Why should you do something that jeopardises your yellow and then get to cry about it "it was them first" like little children and then get the results of it removed?

Unhappy people can be made happy, you just got to know how.

Some of you care about the feedback process enough to start "New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap" threads in forums, yet you don't try hard enough for the yellow when you need to.

That's your fault NOT trade me's.

(26-06-2022, 11:50 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You have trades that go wrong?

Hmmm. Not perfect then.
I said "my feedback is perfect" I didn't say that every trade went perfect did I?
Surprisingly enough, no you didn't. Still, no doubt you'll find some other brilliance to regale us with, any minute now...
(26-06-2022, 11:55 AM)gr8dadof2 Wrote: I sold a couple of sticks of ram and the guy could have gone septic on me because one was faulty. First of all I believed him, and then before he could I turned it into a nice comment and a yellow. I refunded him and gave him the good stick and called it quits, he was rapt. The hassle of getting the good stick back outweighed just giving him it and be done with it. I could have refunded and demanded the good stick back and got myself a red or blue in the process.

You people just don't try hard enough for a yellow, that's all it is, and TM already know this, they won't tell you that but will do things like stated above. Why should you do something that jeopardises your yellow and then get to cry about it "it was them first" like little children and then get the results of it removed?

Some of you care about the feedback process enough to start "New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap" threads in forums, yet you don't try hard enough for the yellow when you need to.

(26-06-2022, 11:50 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You have trades that go wrong?

Hmmm. Not perfect then.
I said "my feedback is perfect" I didn't say that every trade went perfect did I?
Interesting - I worked in retail before I retired, and that approach was called "customer service".
I do have other cameras!
(26-06-2022, 12:46 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(26-06-2022, 11:55 AM)gr8dadof2 Wrote: I sold a couple of sticks of ram and the guy could have gone septic on me because one was faulty. First of all I believed him, and then before he could I turned it into a nice comment and a yellow. I refunded him and gave him the good stick and called it quits, he was rapt. The hassle of getting the good stick back outweighed just giving him it and be done with it. I could have refunded and demanded the good stick back and got myself a red or blue in the process.

Interesting - I worked in retail before I retired, and that approach was called "customer service".
Yes I remember customer service, those days were good. No customer service today sadly. I am having trouble with the warehouse now over a Toshiba 40" flatscreen only lasting 2yrs 11mnths. When I took it back the lady was very negative from the get go, I asked her to calm down it was only a TV, don't want anyone to have a coronary attack over a TV. I quoted the CGA, and their site consumer.org says a flatscreen should last 7-8 years.

I asked for the manager. He tried to fob me off too, and say that it was out of warranty.

I just want them to have a damn look at it to determine whether it was my fault (dust etc), or not, and if it was a manufacturers fault I would like the TV fixed in good faith, if it was my fault then fair enough, environmental damage (dust, overheating damage) is not their fault it's my fault so I am prepared to accept that their could be no warranty because of that.

I told them I would not consider buying from them in the future if they don't do anything for me this time. They took the TV and haven't heard back from them yet. I spend a bit at the warehouse and if I have to I will use other shops to buy from.

I know that they are "the warehouse group" which include noel leeming, torpedo7, themarket (online which I have used and have an account) plus others i'll have to study). I will not use any of those retailers if they don't do anything about the TV. I will wipe them from my shops I visit.

I have done it before and it took me years for their specials to hook me again and for me to go back to them.
That silly group of companies will now no doubt go to the receivers in short order as a result of your righteous stand against their foolishness.

Good job too.
(26-06-2022, 01:58 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: That silly group of companies will now no doubt go to the receivers in short order as a result of your righteous stand against their foolishness.

Good job too.
[Removed: Rule 2A]

I have bought chest freezers, flatscreens, tablets, cellphones, consumables, storage containers, etc etc from them and that's what they will miss out on. I am worth something to them regardless of your ridiculing, and if there are enough people who stand up to them like I do then they might buck their ideas up! Shops should be paying for even being considered as one of the shops to buy from.

A worrying trend I saw in trade me MB before it got axed, is the number of sellers who were in there openly rubbishing buyers and potential buyers, like they didn't give a shit about the buyer.

That's like burning the hand that feeds you. We were taught not to burn the hand that feeds you. My local chinese takeaways knows what I am saying, the customer is to be respected and is where your income is coming from. You don't rubbish them and then hold your hand out.
I kind of feel like customer service is a premium product now days...

I also think the perceived lack of customer service is moreso a pushback from retailers against the increased sense of entitlement that society seems to have nowadays.

Perhaps what is needed is for the CGA to spell out how long various classes of products should last and make that binding on all sellers of products - yes prices will probably go up on some stuff but competition should keep that too a minimum.  But it will force manufacturers to make longer lasting products, and force retailers to stop selling junk... or they will stop selling in NZ
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(26-06-2022, 01:29 PM)gr8dadof2 Wrote:
(26-06-2022, 12:46 PM)Praktica Wrote: Interesting - I worked in retail before I retired, and that approach was called "customer service".
Yes I remember customer service, those days were good. No customer service today sadly. I am having trouble with the warehouse now over a Toshiba 40" flatscreen only lasting 2yrs 11mnths. When I took it back the lady was very negative from the get go, I asked her to calm down it was only a TV, don't want anyone to have a coronary attack over a TV. I quoted the CGA, and their site consumer.org says a flatscreen should last 7-8 years.

I asked for the manager. He tried to fob me off too, and say that it was out of warranty.

I just want them to have a damn look at it to determine whether it was my fault (dust etc), or not, and if it was a manufacturers fault I would like the TV fixed in good faith, if it was my fault then fair enough, environmental damage (dust, overheating damage) is not their fault it's my fault so I am prepared to accept that their could be no warranty because of that.

I told them I would not consider buying from them in the future if they don't do anything for me this time. They took the TV and haven't heard back from them yet. I spend a bit at the warehouse and if I have to I will use other shops to buy from.

I know that they are "the warehouse group" which include noel leeming, torpedo7, themarket (online which I have used and have an account) plus others i'll have to study). I will not use any of those retailers if they don't do anything about the TV. I will wipe them from my shops I visit.

I have done it before and it took me years for their specials to hook me again and for me to go back to them.
One of the things emphasised during the customer services training I did for my work, was the primacy of the CGA over manufacturers warranties, and the size of the penalties for companies, and their employees, if an infringement of the act was proven. We were encouraged to judge cases on their merits, and ensure that customers left happy with the resolution reached.
I do have other cameras!
I just went and bought a clothes air drier rack. Bought a beauty from K mart $79. Never looked in the warehouse.

See they are not getting my money already.