Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap,
I sold a couple of sticks of ram and the guy could have gone septic on me because one was faulty. First of all I believed him, and then before he could I turned it into a nice comment and a yellow. I refunded him and gave him the good stick and called it quits, he was rapt. The hassle of getting the good stick back outweighed just giving him it and be done with it. I could have refunded and demanded the good stick back and got myself a red or blue in the process.

You people just don't try hard enough for a yellow, that's all it is, and TM already know this, they won't tell you that but will do things like stated above. Why should you do something that jeopardises your yellow and then get to cry about it "it was them first" like little children and then get the results of it removed?

Unhappy people can be made happy, you just got to know how.

Some of you care about the feedback process enough to start "New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap" threads in forums, yet you don't try hard enough for the yellow when you need to.

That's your fault NOT trade me's.

(26-06-2022, 11:50 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You have trades that go wrong?

Hmmm. Not perfect then.
I said "my feedback is perfect" I didn't say that every trade went perfect did I?

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap, - by Underwhelmed - 28-05-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap, - by gr8dadof2 - 26-06-2022, 11:55 AM