Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap,
(26-06-2022, 01:58 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: That silly group of companies will now no doubt go to the receivers in short order as a result of your righteous stand against their foolishness.

Good job too.
[Removed: Rule 2A]

I have bought chest freezers, flatscreens, tablets, cellphones, consumables, storage containers, etc etc from them and that's what they will miss out on. I am worth something to them regardless of your ridiculing, and if there are enough people who stand up to them like I do then they might buck their ideas up! Shops should be paying for even being considered as one of the shops to buy from.

A worrying trend I saw in trade me MB before it got axed, is the number of sellers who were in there openly rubbishing buyers and potential buyers, like they didn't give a shit about the buyer.

That's like burning the hand that feeds you. We were taught not to burn the hand that feeds you. My local chinese takeaways knows what I am saying, the customer is to be respected and is where your income is coming from. You don't rubbish them and then hold your hand out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap, - by Underwhelmed - 28-05-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: New Feedback Dispute policy, is crap, - by gr8dadof2 - 26-06-2022, 02:08 PM