Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkeypox, next pandemic?
Or should I say plandemic?
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/29/healt...index.html
Yes, apparently there really are some unhinged groups who tend to think everything is a plot, a conspiracy of some sort to 'take over the world'.

Which was what they used to say about 'chem trails' - vapour trails to the rest of us - but they seem to have dropped that particular piece of lunacy.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(31-05-2022, 07:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yes, apparently there really are some unhinged groups who tend to think everything is a plot, a conspiracy of some sort to 'take over the world'.

Which was what they used to say about 'chem trails' - vapour trails to the rest of us - but they seem to have dropped that particular piece of lunacy.
The chemtrail CT continue alas.  I have a few dippy UK ex-friends on FB who say things like "clear sky last night but unexpectedly cold morning today, obviously they've hidden the chemtrails".   Or "feeling sniffly today, the weather manipulation is getting to me".
It's sexually transmitted. Watch out for those spotted temptresses there CT...
(31-05-2022, 07:41 PM)Olive Wrote:
(31-05-2022, 07:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yes, apparently there really are some unhinged groups who tend to think everything is a plot, a conspiracy of some sort to 'take over the world'.

The chemtrail CT continue alas.  I have a few dippy UK ex-friends on FB who say things like "clear sky last night but unexpectedly cold morning today, obviously they've hidden the chemtrails".   Or "feeling sniffly today, the weather manipulation is getting to me".
Chemtrails is the biggest Joke ive ever read about, some of these people also think the world is flat and that 911 was staged along with the moon landings...
(01-06-2022, 12:40 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(31-05-2022, 07:41 PM)Olive Wrote: The chemtrail CT continue alas.  I have a few dippy UK ex-friends on FB who say things like "clear sky last night but unexpectedly cold morning today, obviously they've hidden the chemtrails".   Or "feeling sniffly today, the weather manipulation is getting to me".
Chemtrails is the biggest Joke ive ever read about, some of these people also think the world is flat and that 911 was staged along with the moon landings...
And yet you talk about "plandemic". Selective idiocy...
I do have other cameras!
(31-05-2022, 07:41 PM)Olive Wrote:

Oh dear - there really is nowt so queer as folk! Smile Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(01-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:40 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Chemtrails is the biggest Joke ive ever read about, some of these people also think the world is flat and that 911 was staged along with the moon landings...
And yet you talk about "plandemic". Selective idiocy...
Well I thought it was garbage at first too, but its still a possibility.
If we keep getting more such disease outbreaks, one would have to arouse suspicion you would think?

And whats up with the UN warning that there we can expect "more" such pandemics?
There is a UN pandemic treaty being signed right now that gives them special powers to step in under such a pandemic.
Expect way worse lockdowns and restrictions if this happens.
(02-06-2022, 11:51 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Praktica Wrote: And yet you talk about "plandemic". Selective idiocy...
If we keep getting more such disease outbreaks, one would have to arouse suspicion you would think?

And whats up with the UN warning that there we can expect "more" such pandemics?
There is a UN pandemic treaty being signed right now that gives them special powers to step in under such a pandemic.
The worst thing is credulous people spreading arrant bullshit - the rest is straightforward enough.
I do have other cameras!
(02-06-2022, 02:42 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 11:51 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well I thought it was garbage at first too, but its still a possibility.

The worst thing is credulous people spreading arrant bullshit - the rest is straightforward enough.
Read it up and see what you make from it. Everything is open to interpretation, but should be more clear cut than that if they truly have no hidden agendas.
China have a big influence in the UN and WHO, look how they are dealing with covid and what recommendations they are making.
(02-06-2022, 11:51 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Praktica Wrote: And yet you talk about "plandemic". Selective idiocy...

The book 'The Coming Plague' by Laurie Garrett written back in the mid 1990s predicted most of what we've seen/are seeing in terms of current health issues. Laurie was right on the button with how this pandemic progressed (apart from the pitiful US control strategy) and the factors that led to COVID still exist as potential causes for future pandemics. Cheap mass international travel, compromised health of much of the world's populations, size and density of many cities, climate change, industrialised food production systems and overburdened health systems all present opportunities for microbes to gain the upper hand on our and other species.

Also the rise in mass communication by way of the internet has also introduced another restriction is the ways that such pandemics can be addressed effectively.
(03-06-2022, 01:30 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 11:51 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Well I thought it was garbage at first too, but its still a possibility.

The book 'The Coming Plague' by Laurie Garrett written back in the mid 1990s predicted most of what we've seen/are seeing in terms of current health issues. Laurie was right on the button with how this pandemic progressed (apart from the pitiful US control strategy) and the factors that led to COVID still exist as potential causes for future pandemics. Cheap mass international travel, compromised health of much of the world's populations, size and density of many cities, climate change, industrialised food production systems and overburdened health systems all present opportunities for microbes to gain the upper hand on our and other species.

Also the rise in mass communication by way of the internet has also introduced another restriction is the ways that such pandemics can be addressed effectively.
TBH, its still not 100% even clear about the origins of this virus. Its disputed whether the virus even started in their wet markets or if it was released from the lab be it intentional or accidental.
There was a good story on this by 60 minutes Australia.
All I know is its a recipe for disaster in a densley populated area such as China.