Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest things the MSM has blamed on "climate change"
Link below with sources...
http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm
https://www.heartland.org/multimedia/vid...ate-change

AIDS, Afghan poppies destroyed, African holocaust, aged deaths, poppies more potent, Africa devastated,  Africa in conflict, African aid threatenedaggressive weeds, Air France crash, air pockets, air pressure changesairport farewells virtual, airport malaria, Agulhas current, Alaskan towns slowly destroyed, Al Qaeda and Taliban Being Helped, allergy increase, allergy season longer, alligators in the Thames, Alps melting, Amazon a desert, American dream endamphibians breeding earlier (or not)anaphylactic reactions to bee stingsancient forests dramatically changed, animals head for the hills, animals shrinkAntarctic grass flourishes, Antarctic ice grows, Antarctic ice shrinks, Antarctic sea life at risk,   anxiety treatment, algal blooms, archaeological sites threatened, Arctic bogs melt, Arctic in bloom, Arctic ice free, Arctic ice melt faster, Arctic lakes disappearArctic tundra lost, Arctic warming (not), a rose by any other name smells of nothing, asteroid strike risk, asthma, Atlantic less salty, Atlantic more salty,   atmospheric circulation modified, attack of the killer jellyfish, avalanches reduced, avalanches increasedBaghdad snow, Bahrain under waterbananas grow, barbarisation, bats decline beer and bread prices to soar, beer betterbeer worse, beetle infestation, beef shortagebet for $10,000, big melt faster, billion dollar research projects, billion homeless, billions face risk, billions of deathsbird loss accelerating, bird populations dying, bird strikes, bird visitors drop, birds confused, birds decline (Wales), birds driven north, birds face longer migrations, birds on long migrations threatenedbirds return early, birds shrink(Aus), birds shrink (USA), bittern boom ends, blackbirds stop singing, blackbirds threatened, Black Hawk downblizzards, blood contaminated, blue mussels return, borders redrawnbluetongue, brains shrink, brewers droop, bridge collapse (Minneapolis), Britain one big city, Britain SiberianBritain's bananas, British monsoonbrothels struggle, brown Ireland, bubonic plagueBuddhist temple threatenedbuilding collapse, .............
So, do I take it from that you don't think the climate is changing?
Doubtlessly the links are from climate change denier sites...really only one twig higher up the tree than antivaxx and "covid denier" places, and just as believable.
I do have other cameras!
(31-05-2022, 12:59 PM)Praktica Wrote: Doubtlessly the links are from climate change denier sites...really only one twig higher up the tree than antivaxx and "covid denier" places, and just as believable.
Heartland site seems to be climate change denier content.

Most of the items' links are to non-existent webpages/404 errors. Nothing to see here.
found one that looks legit - Buddhist temple threatened

nothing funny about it though
https://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew...3120070906
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
also the 'bats decline'

seems very clear that there are direct links to climate change, and consequences... nothing funny about that either.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The thing deniers seem to miss is the real cost of climate change will be paid by human beings. Especially those ill equipped to survive without civilisation's benefits. The most pampered, for instance.

Those of us who can hunt, and grow, and make, and build, and fight will do better than many of the others.
(31-05-2022, 04:01 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The thing deniers seem to miss is the real cost of climate change will be paid by human beings. Especially those ill equipped to survive without civilisation's benefits. The most pampered, for instance.

Those of us who can hunt, and grow, and make, and build, and fight will do better than many of the others.
And those of us who grew up pre modern technology are going to have more of those skills than younger ones will. Worth our weight in gold, perhaps - fat lot of use gold will be, though. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(31-05-2022, 11:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: So, do I take it from that you don't think the climate is changing?
It goes through natural cycles over thousands of years. We have had ice ages that have been and gone, but we are trying to complain that we have risen 0.6 degrees?
My point is that the media literally is blaming all sorts of rubbish on climate change.
If co2 emissions are anything to go by, NZ only makes like .2% of the worlds emissions but somehow we have to show the world how its "done" at our expense.

Meanwhile we send coal to China and dont care what they do with it.
Hypocritical.
(01-06-2022, 12:46 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(31-05-2022, 11:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: So, do I take it from that you don't think the climate is changing?
It goes through natural cycles over thousands of years. We have had ice ages that have been and gone, but we are trying to complain that we have risen 0.6 degrees?
My point is that the media literally is blaming all sorts of rubbish on climate change.
If co2 emissions are anything to go by, NZ only makes like .2% of the worlds emissions but somehow we have to show the world how its "done" at our expense.

Hypocritical.
How much coal do we export to China? Figures, please...
I do have other cameras!
(01-06-2022, 08:30 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:46 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: It goes through natural cycles over thousands of years. We have had ice ages that have been and gone, but we are trying to complain that we have risen 0.6 degrees?

Hypocritical.
How much coal do we export to China? Figures, please...
Data is here, i agree its on the decline, but imports are on the increase!
https://figure.nz/chart/xsaYQC7tnOX1W4uB

Why do we import shitty indonesian coal to burn here which is more polluting than the stuff we are exporting to china!

Oh thats right its because of $$$

(31-05-2022, 01:15 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(31-05-2022, 12:59 PM)Praktica Wrote: Doubtlessly the links are from climate change denier sites...really only one twig higher up the tree than antivaxx and "covid denier" places, and just as believable.
Heartland site seems to be climate change denier content.

Most of the items' links are to non-existent webpages/404 errors. Nothing to see here.
The site is quite old, but they have alternate links, put them into archive.org if you cant find the story.
There's nothing in that link that details exports to China - it was one of the links I checked before I replied to your first piece of bullshit.
I do have other cameras!
(02-06-2022, 02:41 PM)Praktica Wrote: There's nothing in that link that details exports to China - it was one of the links I checked before I replied to your first piece of bullshit.
Im pretty sure its common knowledge that China is our biggest buyer of coal.
Found this article here, China is definitely a buyer.
https://www.argusmedia.com/en/news/21542...oal-quotas

But who really cares who buys our coal? Its all getting burned offshore. Does the government collect carbon tax from them? I doubt it, not that money will save the planet, the whole carbon trading thing is a pure scam.