Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What these Idiots dont understand!
Russian state television has broadcasted an unsettling new threat, with a Duma politician boasting Russia could destroy the United States with four nukes.
While speaking on Russia's main TV channel, Rossiya 1, Alexei Zhuravlev insisted Russia is capable of eliminating the east and west coasts of the US.
"To destroy the entire east coast of the US, two Sarmat missiles are necessary and two missiles for the West coast," he told political figure and talk show host Yevgeny Popov.

"Four missiles and there'll be nothing left."
Zhuravlev said the cloud of debris, known as a mushroom, would be so large it could be visible from Mexico.

So this idiot doesn't understand that even if that happens that there wont be any retaliation, just lets say America is partially wiped out there would be someone somewhere deep in a nuke proof bunker that has been authorised to give the order to send nukes back to Russia, maybe wiping out their whole regime, why cant fuckwits like this see sense?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I'm not altogether 100% certain, but I think I remember reading somewhere that, if another country launched a nuclear strike on the USA they have missiles of some sort which would intercept & destroy those weapons.
And presumably, then launch their own attack on the country responsible.

The world is a weird place. And humans are crazy.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Just so long as they keep their 20th century garbage up there, and not pollute our greenness with their stupidity...
(02-06-2022, 05:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Just so long as they keep their 20th century garbage up there, and not pollute our greenness with their stupidity...
And Amen to that; you'd think that humans might have a bit more sense after the various close calls & nuclear accidents but evidently not.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I think that the new Sarmat missiles are supposed to be undetectable, this is why there turkeys are making these threats , but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be an American nuke sub within range to strike at Russia, and yes why cant we all live in peace, wouldn't it be nice?
(03-06-2022, 10:40 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I think that the new Sarmat missiles are supposed to be undetectable, this is why there turkeys are making these threats , but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be an American nuke sub within range to strike at Russia, and yes why cant we all live in peace, wouldn't it be nice?
It would indeed, but sadly it doesn't seem likely while we are still behaving like  idiots.
Russia would never use nukes, its their death sentence.
I think its getting to the point where NATO should just jump in and clean up this mess in Ukraine.
Putin is now trying to make threats to every country sending weapons into Ukraine. Its all just hot air and he knows it.
Unless he is mentally ill and doesnt care what happens, I doubt he will use nukes, but even if he did try, i think his superiors would put a stop to it.
I'm not so sure; Putin appears to be ruthless
(03-06-2022, 11:47 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Russia would never use nukes, its their death sentence.
I think its getting to the point where NATO should just jump in and clean up this mess in Ukraine.
Putin is now trying to make threats to every country sending weapons into Ukraine. Its all just hot air and he knows it.
Unless he is mentally ill and doesnt care what happens, I doubt he will use nukes, but even if he did try, i think his superiors would put a stop to it.

Unfortunately I agree with you about Nato ending it but from what I understand is that they wont put boots on the ground if your not a member, this is why Switzerland and Finland want in so urgently now incase Putin does something silly again.
(03-06-2022, 02:59 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 11:47 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Russia would never use nukes, its their death sentence.

Unfortunately I agree with you about Nato ending it but from what I understand is that they wont put boots on the ground if your not a member, this is why Switzerland and Finland want in so urgently now incase Putin does something silly again.

Well Putin has got what he didnt want and that is NATO right on his back door step now!
He has been making threats at the likes of Finland for joining NATO and I doubt he will attack them.
In fact if Ukraine had joined NATO to begin with, I doubt we would even be in this mess right now, I dont think he would have wanted to start a WW3.