Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houzz
I have been receiving advertising emails from this company and unsubscribed at least twice now, but they keep coming. It appears I have a profile with their company. I have no idea how that would have happened as I would not have done that and I am quite upset about it. I cannot find any way to contact them. Maybe I will have to click on 'forgotten password', go into my profile and delete it that way, but I would also like to know who or how it was set up in the first place.  Has anyone else experienced this.
have a look at the email address it was sent from? if you never signed up with them it is probably junk mail... in which case mark as spam in your email client
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(03-06-2022, 11:44 AM)king1 Wrote: have a look at the email address it was sent from? if you never signed up with them it is probably junk mail...  in which case mark as spam in your email client
I initially thought that. I eventually decided to click onto forgotten password, get into the account  and managed to delete it. I am really puzzled and concerned as to how that account was set up in the first place.