Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian woman to marry herself
I do have to wonder though - what if she meets someone else she wants to marry? Will she have to divorce herself first....? Rolleyes Big Grin

Apparently so - it has happened!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-61671032

The idea of "marrying" oneself first made news nearly 20 years ago when Carrie Bradshaw, a character in the hugely popular American series Sex and the City, raised it. But the show was a comedy drama.

And in one highly unusual case, a 33-year-old Brazilian model "divorced" herself three months after her "wedding".
But since such stories are as yet unheard of in India, news of Ms Bindu's impending nuptials have become a talking point."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Sensible woman. And there's the dreaded red box in the corner...

Bugger off box!
How will she enjoy her honeymoon  Inlove
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Take herself off to Paris for a month or several..... Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(04-06-2022, 03:55 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Take herself off to Paris for a month or several..... Smile
I was thinking of the more intimate details of a honeymoon  Tongue
(04-06-2022, 03:57 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 03:55 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Take herself off to Paris for a month or several..... Smile
I was thinking of the more intimate details of a honeymoon  Tongue
Apparently there are people who can be hired for that.... Big Grin Rolleyes
I have some experience in matters of intimacy as a consequence of a misspent youth, and an even more enjoyable middle age. I can therefore be confident in saying that an experienced woman would have no difficulty whatsoever in enjoying her honeymoon. More so alone than many enjoy with company.

At the risk of puncturing any sensitive male egos that might be wandering around in here unsupervised...
(04-06-2022, 08:46 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have some experience in matters of intimacy as a consequence of a misspent youth, and an even more enjoyable middle age. I can therefore be confident in saying that an experienced woman would have no difficulty whatsoever in enjoying her honeymoon. More so alone than many enjoy with company.

At the risk of puncturing any sensitive male egos that might be wandering around in here unsupervised...

Hahaha I knew I would get a bite somewhere along the line Re: the Intimate details question, hunnihunni you didn't disappoint  Rofl Rofl
(04-06-2022, 08:46 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have some experience in matters of intimacy as a consequence of a misspent youth, and an even more enjoyable middle age. I can therefore be confident in saying that an experienced woman would have no difficulty whatsoever in enjoying her honeymoon. More so alone than many enjoy with company.

Big Grin Big Grin
(05-06-2022, 11:16 AM)Oldfellah Wrote:

Hahaha I knew I would get a bite somewhere along the line Re: the Intimate details question, hunnihunni you didn't disappoint  Rofl Rofl
Well, thank goodness for that. That reply took some crafting...

Shy Wink