Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This site can’t be reached
Why do I keep getting this, it happens a fair bit, is it this site or is it my computer?

[color=var(--heading-color)]This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/newreply.php?t...rocessed=1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
[color=var(--error-code-color)]ERR_FAILED[/color]
[/color]
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
i'm seeing it a bit too, pretty sure it's a server side problem..

When i'm seeing it, it will usually load up the page after a few seconds or after a refresh of the page.

Anyone else seeing this?

will be something that we need nzoomed to look into...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(12-06-2022, 01:25 PM)king1 Wrote: i'm seeing it a bit too, pretty sure it's a server side problem..

When i'm seeing it, it will usually load up the page after a few seconds or after a refresh of the page.

Anyone else seeing this? 

will be something that we need nzoomed to look into...
I have had this too, and the page usually loads shortly afterwards without doing anything.
Yup. Me too.
I've sent nzoomed an email...

Me too, but not every time & usually it comes good again quickly.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Gee I deserve a choccy fish for reporting this problem  Yes
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Its just taken around 20 minutes of trying, to get in. I deserve a choccy fish as well for not swearing profusely at the computer. For once. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Same happened here and not for the first time...

I've emailed nzoomed about this, hopefully he will read it one day...

it is definitely a server issue as i can do a network trace and it goes all the way to contabo who host the site, and then nada...

Hope they haven't 'left the building' then. Smile
Should we have an emergency assembly point?
(13-06-2022, 04:53 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Should we have an emergency assembly point?
Might be an idea; you & I are on FB but not sure about everyone else. I've just now come in again with no problems though, so maybe it's all OK again now.
I haven't had a problem, but then I only type 'tmmb' and get on that way then select view today's messages.
Perhaps you good folks could post your internet provider - it's conceivable that it could be linked to an ISP...

I'm with Vodafone, It seems to be OK now though. Twice since posting the above I've had no problem getting into the site.
Never experienced any problems getting onto TMMB. Our service provider is PrimoWireless a small rural broadband outfit here in the Naki.
ETA I use Firefox almost exclusively, if that has relevance.
Its weird, I have never noticed these problems.
Im on vodafone.
If we can gather some data on what everyones ISP is and take node of the date and time that its out, I will contact our hosting provider with the info so they can take a look at it for us.
I haven't had this problem. I'm with Spark and my browser is Safari.
My internet is with Now NZ

Still getting "This site can’t be reached" briefly then it loads the page after a few seconds - its a bit hit and miss, sometimes the quick replies don't save because of it too, just an infinite spinning circle. As it would happen, this is what happend with this post... try again

I'm with Spark and browser is Chrome.