Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Air NZ
The national carrier is in a bit of trouble, so expect the share price to continue dropping. Won't be pretty for any investors...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industr...alt-lifted
I suppose that was only a matter of time - would you read that "renounceable rights offer at 53c per share" as an indication of where they think the share price will end up? or is it more so an indication of how desperate they are to get money in that they are prepared to discount it so much...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Definitely got a sub 70c feel to it, so the 53c won't be out of the question. Won't happen today (there's enough Ma & Pa investors getting in on the 2-for-1 deal), but it will happen .
hold tight investors, its tanked before.
which is how we became major shareholders in the first place.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Checking in on the Air NZ share price... 58c, which is almost in line with the 53c offer price from the end of March, but well down from the wacky goings on at the start of the offer when no one seemed to understand how it was meant to work. Not even NZX were 100% sure, lol.

Everything settling back down to where it's meant to be. Wish that my shares hadn't done the same, but hey, they can't all be winners.