Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More in hospital with flu than covid...
If you don't want to catch covid and flues or VD then stay away from people don't go out and if you do then mask up wear gloves and sanitize and use condoms.
(22-06-2022, 10:16 AM)undercoverhippycop Wrote: If you don't want to catch covid and flues or VD then stay away from people don't go out and if you do then mask up wear gloves and sanitize and use condoms.
Log fires have 'flues'. Influenza is commonly referred to as 'flu'. You're welcome Big Grin
Techically - 'flu. An Italian word, influenza.
I do have other cameras!
floozie
According to the latest data on the news, covid cases are up again nearing 10K per day and 24 deaths were reported.
It's definitely not helping over winter flu season, but I expect we will see cases drop again over summer.
(22-06-2022, 10:16 AM)undercoverhippycop Wrote: If you don't want to catch covid and flues or VD then stay away from people don't go out and if you do then mask up wear gloves and sanitize and use condoms.
I think that is what most sensible people do.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
there are too many with a "don't care" attitude. i was in an op shop last week, and there was a boy there of about 9 who had obviously been kept home from school, as it was before school finishing hours. he had the most wicked barking cough. soon as i heard him, i kept well away from him and his mask-less mother. i was glad that this particular shop still had sanitiser available.
there is no way that boy should have been out and about. quite likely not covid, but still plainly unwell.
Most definitely.
These condoms should be mandated in public over those stupid masks!