Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marsden point closure is screwing us over.
(01-07-2022, 02:31 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(24-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I continue to be amazed by the folk who seem to live in this world without noticing the effects of our abuses of the planet. The ones who rail against any measure suggested to offset or limit those abuses, and who seem to think it is some other bloke's job to sort it, if by some faint chance it actually needs to be done.

Do these people walk round blind? Or are they like Nelson, just turning a blind eye because they'd rather not see the approaching calamities?

Who on earth pays for all of this?
All these "sustainable" farming practices cost $$$, who on earth pays for this? You do at the supermarket, thats who pays. All for a fabricated agenda of this global warming nonsense.

I dont see these greenies riding bikes, but they are happy to drive an old car blowing out smoke.

Perhaps the single biggest problem is the human population.
A cull off of human numbers would fix some things, and by the looks of it, covid was an attempt at this when it "escaped" the wuhan lab. Perhaps they were not ready for its release, and it got out premature, but one thing i sure know is we will know sooner or later if this virus and/or the vaccine is killing off humans.

Just google sudden adult death syndrome to see what is going on. We never used to hear of this.
I would love to be proven wrong that everything is all OK, but I am seriously concerned we are going to see a sharp drop in the human population.

So many people have died of heart attacks, and are people with no known cardiac issues, ive had 2 relatives die in the last 6 months from a heart attack, both were healthy.
What is going on?

Just ask any funeral home and they will tell you the number of deaths has increased.
One funeral home needed to bring in an extra refrigerator container to keep the backlog of bodies.
WE DO! Because we'd prefer our planet not to be destroyed, humans do need to work to undo the damage done by our species. Rolleyes

And by the way, I voted Green last time around & the time before that because I strongly believe that we need their voice in parliament. And what's more, I ride a bike.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marsden point closure is screwing us over. - by Lilith7 - 01-07-2022, 02:58 PM