Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coldest day on record...
Must be due to "global warming"
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/06/23/otago...around-nz/
That's talking about the coldest day this year, coldest day on record was −25.6 °C in ranfurly 1903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_New_Zealand

so from that POV, global warming is real!
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
'One cold day disproves global warming'. There's always one wise guy that fails to understand the difference between weather and climate Rolleyes
(23-06-2022, 01:28 PM)harm_less Wrote: 'One cold day disproves global warming'. There's always one wise guy that fails to understand the difference between weather and climate Rolleyes
Or he's a troll...
I do have other cameras!
I dont give a damn if its weather or climate, all I can say is roll on summer, I HATE all this cold! I might have to start looking at spending winter in a warmer place, but I can only be out of the country for 26 weeks so I wonder if that will be enough?  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Me too - I hate winter, especially when its really extremely cold. It should only be allowed for 6 weeks, someone have a word with the weather gods.

Or Maui, he might be persuaded to talk sweetly to the sun - or take those stronger measures again. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
We shouldn't have to work in winter...time for a new law. I really wanted to ignore the alarm this morning...I've had enough, I'll ignore the alarm tomorrow.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(23-06-2022, 05:42 PM)Zurdo Wrote: We shouldn't have to work in winter...time for a new law. I really wanted to ignore the alarm this morning...I've had enough, I'll ignore the alarm tomorrow.
Why don't you say bugger it and have the next 3 days off? Dance Dance
Yeah, I'm gunna do it, and I'll sleep until the sun comes up. Bring back lockdowns, that was the way to live !
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
I think humans should hibernate during winter, with plentiful supplies of books, movies etc. etc. draw lots to decide who stays awake to provide food & change any library books as needed for the rest of us. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(23-06-2022, 01:28 PM)harm_less Wrote: 'One cold day disproves global warming'. There's always one wise guy that fails to understand the difference between weather and climate Rolleyes
 Or how refrigerators work.

(23-06-2022, 07:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think humans should hibernate during winter, with plentiful supplies of  books, movies etc. etc. draw lots to decide who stays awake to provide food & change any library books as needed for the rest of us. Smile
I tried that, but the cat got in first.
(23-06-2022, 07:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
 Or how refrigerators work.

(23-06-2022, 07:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think humans should hibernate during winter, with plentiful supplies of  books, movies etc. etc. draw lots to decide who stays awake to provide food & change any library books as needed for the rest of us. Smile
I tried that, but the cat got in first.
Yeah...they do that - furry little fiends! Big Grin
I really must get another cat...
Yes they say a pussy can warm you up on a cold night  Big Grin