Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JW cult leader tells parents their kids are an enemy of god!
Exclamation 
You cant make this shit up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7eCI0LEub8
You dont have to watch the whole video, but you will get the message in the first 2 minutes.
And to think this group gets charity status? The govt needs to do something about these cults, along with gloriavale, etc.
They are not a religion, they are not a charity, they dont give back to the public and they ruin your life if you try and leave.
Yep, one of the good things about the internet is it makes it easy to disseminate information about these organisations so people have all the facts and not just the fluffy image they want to portray...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I have just finished the streamed series of Big Love. I caught individual episodes over the years which were memorable but never saw the whole story till these last weeks.

It was an eye opener in more ways than one.

We have just started the Auckland series of Abuse in Care commision hearings. That too is an eyeopener to the evils humanity is capable of. Thing is, we know this stuff goes on, and yet we see endless repeats in all areas of society. We just do not seem to be able to cure our species of it, being it in our own families, our industries, or our nations...
(12-07-2022, 09:02 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have just finished the streamed series of Big Love. I caught individual episodes over the years which were memorable but never saw the whole story till these last weeks.

We have just started the Auckland series of  Abuse in Care commision hearings. That too is an eyeopener to the evils humanity is capable of. Thing is, we know this stuff goes on, and yet we see endless repeats in all areas of society. We just do not seem to be able to cure our species of it, being it in our own families, our industries, or our nations...
Most definitely.
We currently have a number of ex members going to the abuse in care commission to testify with their experiences growing up.

I know a few abuse survivors, including some relatives, it all got swept under the carpet.
Then the parents get told not to go to the police or authorities as it would reflect badly upon "Jehovah" and to let god deal with it.

Thats how these scumbags get away with it and just go around congregations molesting kids.
(12-07-2022, 12:10 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 09:02 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have just finished the streamed series of Big Love. I caught individual episodes over the years which were memorable but never saw the whole story till these last weeks.

We have just started the Auckland series of  Abuse in Care commision hearings. That too is an eyeopener to the evils humanity is capable of. Thing is, we know this stuff goes on, and yet we see endless repeats in all areas of society. We just do not seem to be able to cure our species of it, being it in our own families, our industries, or our nations...
Most definitely.
We currently have a number of ex members going to the abuse in care commission to testify with their experiences growing up.

I know a few abuse survivors, including some relatives, it all got swept under the carpet.
Then the parents get told not to go to the police or authorities as it would reflect badly upon "Jehovah" and to let god deal with it.

Thats how these scumbags get away with it and just go around congregations molesting kids.
The time of reckoning is upon them, they just can't get away with this crap anymore...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
It seems that there is still a huge need for 'deprogrammers' or whatever term is now used.

There's no limit to either the evil we humans can do, ( the holocaust makes that very clear) or the utter nonsense we can get ourselves to believe. Its an excellent thing that perhaps at last, the time of reckoning for those abused in care is upon those responsible.
How they sleep at night is beyond understanding.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)