Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About time the ministry of health reported honest and transparent covid stats....
Quite a no-brainer really, I have been saying this the whole time, doesnt take an expert to figure this out.
Who are these clowns running the show?
While they are at it, they need to report the number of admissions to hospital related to covid, and not just those that turn up and test positive.

The Ministry of Health is changing the way Covid-19 deaths are reported, with the new measure being deaths from Covid-19 that can be wholly or partially attributed to the virus.
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/07/19/covid...-ministry/
Perhaps they have taken no notice of you, because they have people with knowledge and experience, rather than "self educated" from watching a few idiots on line?
I do have other cameras!
I'm not sure how honesty and transparency factors into it? I don't think they have ever hidden the criteria they used for reporting, correct me if i'm wrong here. Obviously "they" felt the need to modify the criteria - so you should now be happy, right?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
That isn't a new measure. It is the WHO standard, primarily so they could track spread.
(20-07-2022, 08:04 AM)Praktica Wrote: Perhaps they have taken no notice of you, because they have people with knowledge and experience, rather than "self educated" from watching a few idiots on line?
Well I consider it pretty poor experience to record deaths of all kinds of causes and still record it as a covid death despite it being a murder, car accident etc, but goes down in the book as "covid" because they got a positive test from the person.

(20-07-2022, 09:32 AM)king1 Wrote: I'm not sure how honesty and transparency factors into it?  I don't think they have ever hidden the criteria they used for reporting, correct me if i'm wrong here.  Obviously "they" felt the need to modify the criteria - so you should now be happy, right?
Of course im happy now, but its a bit late, its served its purpose to spread fear over the virus, most countries have already gotten over covid and its "old" news, yet we still make a big deal over cases of covid.

"transparency" is quoted as an important factor here.

"However, a marketing expert says the more transparent reporting system could boost compliance in measures employed to fight transmission, measures considered crucial with six weeks still left of winter."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-c...XWR7HUQIY/