Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACT MP says NZ 'like nth Korea without the nukes.'
Probably not his best move, I suspect. Exaggeration isn't usually, in politics anyway. Rolleyes

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/...tment.html

"But ACT's associate finance spokesperson Damien Smith says there are other factors causing hurdles to new players coming to New Zealand.
"No sane company would come to New Zealand to develop a supermarket chain unless it was allowed to develop a full-service grocery model," he said.
"That means the RMA has to be modified to allow this to happen. It means we need to attract foreign investment from friendly OECD countries that can be fast-tracked here. At the moment, it is like North Korea without the nukes trying to get money into this country."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I wonder if a single person cares what ACT's associate finance spokesperson thinks about anything. Maybe Seymour, already back-pedalling furiously on Smith's behalf.
I'm sure all politicians are taught the art of both poli waffle & swift backpedalling....Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Stupid boy, showing crass ignorance of a political reality is not a good look for someone in his job.
There's a good reason why Seymour keeps his caucus away from the media...
I do have other cameras!
(21-07-2022, 04:15 PM)Praktica Wrote: There's a good reason why Seymour keeps his caucus away from the media...
Indeed. Although...it might be interesting, if he just let them speak out, especially in an election year. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes