Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply
(01-08-2022, 09:30 PM)king1 Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 09:18 PM)harm_less Wrote: Probably it was more relevant that toothpastes weren't fluoridated back then. Topical application of fluoride as is the case when you 'paint' it onto your actual teeth is a far more effective dental decay protection method than taking it systemically via drinking water.

Have you ever noticed that fluoridated toothpastes carry a bold "Do Not Swallow" warning? The stuff is a recognised toxin, but not when they put it in our drinking water for some reason???.
Like everything, it's all in the dosage - oxygen is toxic if you have too higher dose of it...  

From what I can gather you would need to eat a few tubes of toothpaste before you get even mild symptoms...

I had always thought that a single tube could kill a kid but now realise that that is disinformation from the antis. I think you are right, it does take a few tubes to be a problem. Not so sure about the amount of SLS though. I don't really want to ingest any of that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply - by SueDonim - 01-08-2022, 10:10 PM