Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The McBishop wants a trial
But only a mock trial, because he doesn't agree with or like the govt.
Well hell, I can think of another trial. One for those charlatans who target vulnerable people & fleece them in order to live the life of Riley. How about that, Brian?? Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/star-nat...FUkwktwiMQ

Police will be monitoring a protest led by Destiny Church's Brian Tamaki that intends marching through central Wellington before staging a mock trial at Parliament.
New details have emerged of the rally set to take place on August 23 that will see protesters from across New Zealand assemble at Civic Square before marching to Parliament where they will hold a self-styled "people's court".

The Freedom and Rights Coalition, a vocal opponent of the Government's pandemic vaccination mandates and laws, has posted a timetable of the day's protest action, summonsing people to leave work and attend the trial.
It says the defendants are the New Zealand Government and that they are facing "crimes against humanity".
The mock hearing is set to have a verdict delivered by the people at 1.30pm, on a day when the House is sitting.

The day is regarded as a means to get New Zealand back again with a declared aim of removing the Labour Government from office.

"You have been served," reads the post.

"The New Zealand public are (sic) issued with a notice of jury service.
"Kiwis are urged to seek leave from work for jury service on this history-making day!" reads a Facebook post."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Bring back the stocks...

Big Grin
(12-08-2022, 09:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Bring back the stocks...

Big Grin
 Normally, I'd be opposed to it - but in his case, its soooo tempting. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
So will our police force let them establish a camping ground within parliament again? This will be interesting.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(13-08-2022, 11:03 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: So will our police force let them establish a camping ground within parliament again? This will be interesting.
I hope not - surely they'll have learned from last time.
Maybe they could just arrest his nibs for being an offence to everyone but his followers..? Rolleyes Big Grin

Big Grin

Bring him down to Darfield...

This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(14-08-2022, 03:30 PM)king1 Wrote:

Big Grin

Bring him down to Darfield...
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular