Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
James May rushed to hospital
Grand Tour star James May 'was rushed to hospital after crashing into wall at 75mph during filming for the Amazon Prime show'
The presenter, 59, crashed into a wall at 75mph while shooting a stunt scene for his Amazon Prime show
James braked too slowly while racing rally cars with his co-hosts Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond and 'broke at least one rib' during the incident
James was assisted out of his Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 by paramedics and was quickly taken to hospital for a brain scan and X-rays

Makes a change its usually Hammond that crashes.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Having seen some of the things that lot get up to, they should all have brain scans...
(13-08-2022, 11:48 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Having seen some of the things that lot get up to, they should all have brain scans...
Nahhhh they are entertaining, what they do is better than most of the crap on TV
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Hope he's OK, but I'm inclined to agree with Hunni. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I hope he is OK, yes I remember well when Hammond nearly killed himself in that crash...
Apparently OK apart from a broken rib. Interesting that by the time our media reported that it had happened, the international media had already had the follow-up. Makes me wonder if they avoid having to purchase articles if they post them a few days late. Yet they still want our contribution.