Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump & the search warrant
You quote Fox News as a reliable source? Naive....
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 10:40 AM)Praktica Wrote: You quote Fox News as a reliable source? Naive....
Of course its reliable, so is Sky News Australia. Would you rather trust the left wing CNN or MSNBC?
(17-08-2022, 10:42 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 10:40 AM)Praktica Wrote: You quote Fox News as a reliable source? Naive....
Of course its reliable, so is Sky News Australia. Would you rather trust the left wing CNN or MSNBC?
How does one truly know which is correct?  They all skew their reporting to suit their own agendas
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I don't follow any USA media.....or anything from Murdoch.
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 10:02 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(16-08-2022, 01:43 PM)king1 Wrote: Well I think the whole point of the investigation is the contention that he was NOT entitled to copy them for personal use...

but yes I imagine there are a few folks that are rather apprehensive of him returning in 2024 - he was the laughing stock of presidents...

On a positive note, we would get another season of ...
From what im hearing, they are making claims he has nuclear codes he is going to share with China, how do they think they can even make this stuff up? lol

And BTW, look how bad CBS is at covering this...

Seriously, Fantasy Fox?? 
NOT what could be called a credible source.. Dodgy Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)