Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when you join Voices for Freedom?
https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2022/08...r-freedom/
I do have other cameras!
That Fire and Fury doco lays it out.

I do wonder though, how come their freedom is so much more important that that of the mainstream? Is it really just that they like the ego trip of being 'different'? 'Special'?
The first question has to be - Why is there an image of a man in a nazi uniform prominently? What possible nonsensical reason could there be for that?
Oh of course - the dreaded 'illuminati'. Again. When in doubt & scrabbling for a scapegoat, blame the Jews - again.

They're so 'special' that their 'freedom' is far more important than that of the rest of us, they're the only ones who can see 'what's really happening'.

They're a fairly gullible but also extremely nasty lot, some of whom are openly advocating murders. There's a very strong American CT flavour to it.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/stuff-c...-elections

"An anti-vaccination, anti-mandate group which says it wants to make the country “ungovernable” is standing candidates in local body elections to “sway the results (and) throw our weight around”.

Voices For Freedom (VFF) openly campaigned to get supporters into decision-making positions but told candidates to hide their affiliations - prompting a warning to voters to thoroughly research candidates before voting.

Voices For Freedom is one of several individuals and groups linked to increasing levels of false information and violent rhetoric, the subject of the Stuff Circuit documentary Fire and Fury.
A prominent VFF guest speaker, Gill Booth, confirmed she was running for her local community board, after telling supporters in June to “absolutely disrupt and rip to pieces our local council”.

Jaspreet Boparai, a Southland dairy farmer who pushes a conspiracy about a UN agenda to enslave humanity through the Covid pandemic, also put her name forward for election."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(15-08-2022, 10:07 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: ...Is it really just that they like the ego trip of being 'different'? 'Special'?
Exactly.   Egos have been massaged by the forces of disruption.  I knew one of the VFF women (through work) several years ago and she was as thick as a plank - quite vacant.   She would not have the capacity to understand what was going on outside of her (homeschooled) kids and I would say that somebody else set up her handcrafts site to use as a front.
She should stick to her knitting...
(15-08-2022, 12:26 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: She should stick to her knitting...
Couldn't resist, huh?
Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
As far as Im concerned they are a bunch of idiots and so is the press, if the likes of Stuff and Herald didn't report what they are up to no one would know, well hardly no one but noooo the press has to keep them in the limelight all the time and I bet this plays into their addled minds.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I am actually ashamed that these are women. I expect stupidity from men - and yes, present company excepted, but the poor dears can be forgiven because of all that nasty testosterone - but women? As Olive says, must be as thick as pig shit.
(15-08-2022, 05:20 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I am actually ashamed that these are women. I expect stupidity from men - and yes, present company excepted, but the poor dears can be forgiven because of all that nasty testosterone - but women? As Olive says, must be as thick as pig shit.
Yep, misogyny is deeply unattractive in both genders but far more so in women. And it raises questions about the level of intelligence, not to mention motivation. Dodgy
(15-08-2022, 09:47 AM)Praktica Wrote: https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2022/08...r-freedom/

Ive attended a couple of their meetings, they seem to be split up into a few independent groups with no real central leadership, there is a wide range of people in there, some are the more academic type who are simply against authoritarian mandates, to the other end where they think 5G is out there to get you.
(17-08-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(15-08-2022, 09:47 AM)Praktica Wrote: https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2022/08...r-freedom/

Ive attended a couple of their meetings, they seem to be split up into a few independent groups with no real central leadership, there is a wide range of people in there, some are the more academic type who are simply against authoritarian mandates, to the other end where they think 5G is out there to get you.
I'm sure you fitted right in.
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 10:36 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Ive attended a couple of their meetings, they seem to be split up into a few independent groups with no real central leadership, there is a wide range of people in there, some are the more academic type who are simply against authoritarian mandates, to the other end where they think 5G is out there to get you.
I'm sure you fitted right in.
I wouldnt say that, however most share one thing in common, but people are in it for different reasons.
(17-08-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

I know a couple of people who have been to meetings for this and other 'public freedom' and suchlike. Typically individuals who have fringe opinions on various topics and so easy victims for being endoctrinated by the organisations exposed in the Fire & Fury doco.

My partner and I have our own views on various health, environmental and social matters but have the combined intelligence and wisdom to be able to filter/censor the volumes of utter shite that many people aren't able to. The present levels of social disruption worldwide makes for fertile ground to sow the seeds of discontent among the masses and the organisations disseminating lies and junk science are all too ready to use the situation to their advantage.
(17-08-2022, 10:40 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Ive attended a couple of their meetings, they seem to be split up into a few independent groups with no real central leadership, there is a wide range of people in there, some are the more academic type who are simply against authoritarian mandates, to the other end where they think 5G is out there to get you.
I know a couple of people who have been to meetings for this and other 'public freedom' and suchlike. Typically individuals who have fringe opinions on various topics and so easy victims for being endoctrinated by the organisations exposed in the Fire & Fury doco.

My partner and I have our own views on various health, environmental and social matters but have the combined intelligence and wisdom to be able to filter/censor the volumes of utter shite that many people aren't able to. The present levels of social disruption worldwide makes for fertile ground to sow the seeds of discontent among the masses and the organisations disseminating lies and junk science are all too ready to use the situation to their advantage.
totally agree.
I think these people are under the impression they matter more than the rest of the community they choose to live in. And they are wrong. But while under that delusion they think it okay to wreck public spaces, interfere with local businesses, cause problems for councils and law enforcement, badger members of the public, endanger the innocent, and abuse anyone who happens to have a different opinion.

Perhaps they should engage thinking machine and consider for a moment just how much they owe to that community they choose to live in, and be grateful enough to start respecting the rights of others.

Selfish, entitled, ignorant, and ill mannered louts, the lot of them.