Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget Uffindell, Labour is even in way worse mess!
Looks like Labours "smear" campaign on Sam Uffindell has backfired.
Not looking good for labour at all.

Now when we get a whistleblower like Gaurav Sharma speak up, his party appear to quickly silence him and likely try and kick him out of the party the way things are going!

Its always the honest people that pay the price, his allegations over the bullying culture in Labour is a way more serious issue than what Uffindell did when he was 16.

Also it appears that another anonymous member from his party also has spoke up.
Lets hope more things come out of the woodwork for Labour, needless to say that this will be the last term for this Labour govt.
Smear campaign? What smear campaign? That man is the author of his own demise - if demise it turns out to be.

As for Sharma, a full caucus meeting so he can explain himself? Why didn't the Nats do that?
I think, CT, you need to stop reading crap on rightwing websites, otherwise you'll start to live up to your initials.
I do have other cameras!
(16-08-2022, 12:42 PM)Praktica Wrote: I think, CT, you need to stop reading crap on rightwing websites, otherwise you'll start to live up to your initials.
I thought the initials were deliberate - a proud nickname.
FFS Sharma go his hand slapped for being a bully to his own staff, like all bullies they don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot

Quote:The employment matter centred on a former staffer who felt bullied by Sharma; that they were being isolated from other staffer by him and subsequently sought therapy after it. Sharma, however, said that their contract was not extended because of poor employment performance.[21]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaurav_Sha...olitician)
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(16-08-2022, 12:09 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Looks like Labours "smear" campaign on Sam Uffindell has backfired.

Now when we get a whistleblower like Gaurav Sharma speak up, his party appear to quickly silence him and likely try and kick him out of the party the way things are going!

Its always the honest people that pay the price, his allegations over the bullying culture in Labour is a way more serious issue than what Uffindell did when he was 16.

Lets hope more things come out of the woodwork for Labour, needless to say that this will be the last term for this Labour govt.

"Honest??" Uffindel, honest? Certainly he was about one incident from his past, but he really should have expected that the publicity about that would swiftly have more of his past - specifically, the bits he wasn't quite so forthcoming about - emerging very publicly.

Which has the effect of making him appear far less than honest. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(16-08-2022, 12:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Smear campaign? What smear campaign? That man is the author of his own demise - if demise it turns out to be.

As for Sharma, a full caucus meeting so he can explain himself? Why didn't the Nats do that?

Wasnt it someone from the opposition who dug up all this about Sam to begin with?
As far as Sharma goes, they basically are slamming him as a liar and dont acknowledge him at all.

(16-08-2022, 03:38 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(16-08-2022, 12:09 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Looks like Labours "smear" campaign on Sam Uffindell has backfired.

"Honest??" Uffindel, honest? Certainly he was about one incident from his past, but he really should have expected that the publicity about that would swiftly have more of his past - specifically, the bits he wasn't quite so forthcoming about - emerging very publicly.

Where did i say Uffindel was honest may I ask? I was referring to Gaurav here as "honest" for speaking up about the bullying he has experienced!
(17-08-2022, 10:08 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(16-08-2022, 12:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Smear campaign? What smear campaign? That man is the author of his own demise - if demise it turns out to be.

Wasnt it someone from the opposition who dug up all this about Sam to begin with?
As far as Sharma goes, they basically are slamming him as a liar and dont acknowledge him at all.

(16-08-2022, 03:38 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Honest??" Uffindel, honest? Certainly he was about one incident from his past, but he really should have expected that the publicity about that would swiftly have more of his past - specifically, the bits he wasn't quite so forthcoming about - emerging very publicly.

Where did i say Uffindel was honest may I ask? I was referring to Gaurav here as "honest" for speaking up about the bullying he has experienced!
That he says he has experienced....
I do have other cameras!
Someone (Sharma) claiming he's been bullied just doesn't have the same weight when he was a bully himself.

It's like the school bully claiming he was a victim of bullying by the teachers tasked with putting an end to it... He has ZERO credibility.

(17-08-2022, 10:38 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 10:08 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Wasnt it someone from the opposition who dug up all this about Sam to begin with?

That he says he has experienced....
Exactly - & that's the problem now, because there's really no way of being sure whether he's actually experienced bullying himself, or whether that's just a tactic he's using to try to gain sympathy & deflect from his bullying of others.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Well he now has released a secret recording to Newshub...

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/...of-mp.html
Now that he's been expelled, the media need to stop giving Gaurav Sharma more airtime, if for no other reason than to stop him from digging that hole any deeper...

Is it too much to expect Jacinda to be able to correctly pronounce the names of her MPs? I just listened to her press statement about his suspension and every time she said "Gaurav" it was pronounced differently, yet not one of her pronunciations was actually correct.
Some people really love being victims. And some media love putting victims front and centre.
(23-08-2022, 12:51 PM)dken31 Wrote: Is it too much to expect Jacinda to be able to correctly pronounce the names of her MPs?  I just listened to her press statement about his suspension and every time she said "Gaurav" it was pronounced differently, yet not one of her pronunciations was actually correct.
I wonder if it was intentional, just a tiny little parting FU...

I must say, National will probably be rather pleased with the outcome and timing of these events. It was quite the distraction they needed...

(23-08-2022, 12:51 PM)dken31 Wrote: Is it too much to expect Jacinda to be able to correctly pronounce the names of her MPs?  I just listened to her press statement about his suspension and every time she said "Gaurav" it was pronounced differently, yet not one of her pronunciations was actually correct.
Who cares what trolls think....
I do have other cameras!
National supporters will be well pleased, very handy timing from their point of view. Smile
(23-08-2022, 02:14 PM)king1 Wrote: I must say, National will probably be rather pleased with the outcome and timing of these events.  It was quite the distraction they needed...
+100

Everyone has quickly forgotten about Uffindell.

What really makes me mad is how Labour has handled all of this, it is a massive PR disaster for them and they have not even given Gaurav a fair say, basically they have just kicked him out on claims that he was a liar.
Sounds like he was treated in much the same way as a child sex abuse victim was in one of these church coverups.

LABOUR ARE BULLIES!
(24-08-2022, 10:14 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-08-2022, 02:14 PM)king1 Wrote: I must say, National will probably be rather pleased with the outcome and timing of these events.  It was quite the distraction they needed...
+100

Everyone has quickly forgotten about Uffindell.

What really makes me mad is how Labour has handled all of this, it is a massive PR disaster for them and they have not even given Gaurav a fair say, basically they have just kicked him out on claims that he was a liar.
Sounds like he was treated in much the same way as a child sex abuse victim was in one of these church coverups.

LABOUR ARE BULLIES!
Far from it C_T_Russell

He had a chance to make his case in the appropriate forums, to make things right, but he chose to air the dirty laundry in public.  Labour had no choice but to expel him. 

Let's not forget it was his original bullying behaviour of his office staff that started the whole mess for him - bullying is not anything that needs a commission of enquiry or review as he wanted, it is just simply not acceptable these days. 

He was the author of his own demise.

But still great timing for Mr Uffindell, funny how politics works like that