Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China is on the verge of collapse...
We dont hear much on our TV much about this anymore since the evergrande saga, but things are not looking good in China, question is will this drive them to go to war?
I don't know that I'll be basing my thinking on a random youtube commentator's dribblings.
I do have other cameras!
Wishful thinking...
(17-08-2022, 11:01 AM)Praktica Wrote: I don't know that I'll be basing my thinking on a random youtube commentator's dribblings.

Well people said the same thing about the cost of living 12 months ago I was laughed at for saying petrol will go over $3 a litre, etc.
I could go on. Better to have an open mind. There is a ton of experts who are qualified who have given a detailed analysis on this.
China is trying to suppress it, but its not working, there are massive protests in China over it all right now, but since China is such an important trading partner with NZ, our state media wont cover much negative stuff on China if you look at things in more detail.

(17-08-2022, 11:24 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Wishful thinking...

and another
Two more random youtube dribblers...multiplying crap does not make it true.
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 12:07 PM)Praktica Wrote: Two more random youtube dribblers...multiplying crap does not make it true.
That last one interviews the likes of elon musk and Jim Chanos.....
What makes Electric Jesus an expert on China?
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 12:45 PM)Praktica Wrote: What makes Electric Jesus an expert on China?
Seems by using that title for Musk you've been watching John Cadogan which sort of shoots down your random youtube dribblers criticism Wink

And if you weren't aware of it Tesla has a gigafactory in Shanghai so I imagine Elon has plenty of knowledge of the Chinese economy's current woes.
You don't like John Cadogan? He's better than a comedian.
I do have other cameras!
(17-08-2022, 02:12 PM)Praktica Wrote: You don't like John Cadogan? He's better than a comedian.
Appeals the average Australian IQ I guess.