Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayoral hopeful fruitloop
Has the entire world gone barking mad?! Unbloodybelievable. How she thought she could get away with claiming to have won an Emmy is beyond belief, let alone claiming to have helped someone who'd had failed IVF treatment become pregnant through meditation. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.stuff.co.nz/bay-of-plenty/30...emmy-award

"Via her Twitter account, she shared videos and posts regarding the safety of the Pfizer vaccine by known anti-vaccine activists, including the Children’s Health Defense organisation – a group widely discredited for sharing medical misinformation that Meta recently removed from Instagram and Facebook for spreading potentially harmful and misleading claims.

She posted links to videos called “vaccine secrets”, which made false claims about the vaccine including that it permanently affects the brain and DNA.

Ananda wrote on Twitter that she would not fly with Air New Zealand if they made vaccination mandatory, and shared a video from the Wellington protest against government mandates which ended in a riot in March this year.

Fringe group Voices for Freedom, exposed by Stuff Circuit documentary Fire and Fury for false rhetoric, had a leading role in the anti-government protest and has campaigned to get supporters into decision-making positions, but told candidates to hide their affiliations.

Via her social media channels, Ananda said she believes in the “vedic science” of meditation, which she claimed in a video can cure many diseases and prevent ageing. She also posted about how this can heal, remove spots from hands, and said she helped a woman who had failed to conceive through IVF become pregnant using a guru.

She claimed people could charge a mobile phone battery by meditating over it, and posted a video about a retreat costing $10,000 USD which claimed to be able to teach superpowers, such as being able to see when blindfolded."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
for some people talking bullshit just comes so naturally to them they lose all concept of reasoning and thoughtfulness, assuming they even had any in the first place...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Wow, she looks nice - that gets my vote !
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(26-08-2022, 05:42 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Wow, she looks nice - that gets my vote !
Is that deeply heavy sarcasm I detect??! Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(26-08-2022, 05:42 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Wow, she looks nice - that gets my vote !

That’s worked for a number of politicians sadly.
I really think we should be investing more money into building more mental hospitals to house these deranged people.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
With bars on the windows and big burly wardens.
Given the prevalence of the total bollocks they all seem to have latched onto, I wonder whether or not perhaps some deprogrammers might be needed.

The sort terrified parents used to use to rescue gullible kids from daft religious cults. There do seem to be some similarities in the bonkers stuff both this lot & those drawn into dodgy religious cults will believe without too much actual thought going into it.
(27-08-2022, 08:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: With bars on the windows and big burly wardens.
Stop fantasizing about your sex life
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Looks like Dunedin/Otepoti has one in their mayoral hopefuls:
https://twitter.com/southernscoop/status...4967454720
(02-09-2022, 10:11 AM)harm_less Wrote: Looks like Dunedin/Otepoti has one in their mayoral hopefuls:
https://twitter.com/southernscoop/status...4967454720

Um..."I oppose theft of property, three waters, managed retreat, & SNA's.  God opposes UN, WHO, WEF, & Pharmacia's depopulation agenda, sexual immorality, & climate idolatry..

I'm a mother & property investor from Dunedin not Otepoti."

Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin

I had to look up the 'depopulation agenda' found this:

https://nomadit.co.uk/conference/easa2018/paper/44117

"As a loose assembly of hackers, activists, and marginalized persons, Anonymous proclaims a populist message. Adherents maintain that 'anyone can be Anonymous', that it has no limiting ideology nor doctrine. In practice, those most committed to the movement in Britain share a theory of the world known as the 'Depopulation Agenda' or 'Agenda 21'. Drawing on a UN resolution passed in 1992 to address the threat of climate change, Agenda 21 in their conceptualisation is a project by the world's rich and powerful to depopulate the world by around six and a half billion people. The internet provides an important resource for this theory, as it enables the marshalling of various forms of documentary, visual, and audio-visual 'evidence' for the existence of mass existential threat."

Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
I think its safe to assume that she's fairly deeply into fruitloop terroritory.
Another little treasure...
There really is no limit to what we humans can get ourselves to believe!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...-poisoning

"He believes police poisoned him with radiation when he got sick during the occupation of Parliament grounds – and advocated copper bracelets to ward off rays. Now conspiracy theorist Sam Walmsley is standing for election.

The anti-vaxxer is one of three Palmerston North City Council candidates who have spread misinformation and false claims about Covid-19.

Former teacher Glenn Mitchell – who wishes to be mayor – shared false information about the vaccine and participated in the summer occupation of Parliament’s grounds.

He’s running against recidivist candidate Ross Barber, also an anti-vaxxer, who has been pushing inaccurate claims for close to a decade.

Walmsley operates three Facebook accounts – a newly opened campaign page, a profile where he promotes his fire-eating performances, and a personal account.

The latter is a rolling feed of anti-vaccine messages, posts from fringe platforms and false claims about the pandemic ranging from alleging it is a hoax, to caused by electromagnetic waves.

Over two years, he has shared dozens of conspiracy theories relating to the World Health Organisation, the ‘great reset,’ billionaire Bill Gates, the elite global summit known as Bilderberg, and even claiming the existence of an underground lost city near the centre of the earth.

But Walmsley attributed his symptoms to radiation poisoning after a visit to the camp’s ‘medical’ tent. He claims he was told multiple visitors had reported similar symptoms, and that organisers using “gigometers” had detected radiation.
Handyman Walmsley accused police of “psychological warfare and radiation poisoning”, echoing unfounded claims from other protesters who donned tin-foil hats to protect themselves from ‘EMF rays’.

He planned to return to the protest using copper bracelets and iodine daubed on his wrists for protection."